Followers 0
x635

Online Get Well Card: Yonkers Firefighter William Kanych

43 posts in this topic

wishing a speady recovery get well soon

Mike Lyons

NHFD

Hope for a speedy recovery,Rest well the Job will be there

To FF Kanych: please get well soon. You're in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. I'm praying for your family and friends too so they can help you get back to what you love and were born to do: be a hero.

Get well soon,

Get well soon and take care we are praying for you, and a speedy recovery.

Does anyone have any info on how FF Kanych is doing?

Sure hope that you're doing a lot better now. It's been a few months and I sure hope that you are able to get outside a little to enjoy some of this warmer weather. But FF Kanych, "it's time for a commerical break". If you get a little board, I wrote a few stories on another web site called www.ctfire-ems.com . One is called "The Bridgeport War Years". As you probadly know Bridgeport, Ct had it's busy years just as Yonkers did. You might want to check that out. I also recently started one called "Our Own Story" you might like to check out.

And on www.nycfire.net is "My Younger Buff years". Guys have added a lot of good stuff to it. So FF Kanych, if you get done with that and looking for more. Let us all know, there's plenty out there.

But really, "We just hope that you're doing better".

Sure hope that you're doing a lot better now. It's been a few months and I sure hope that you are able to get outside a little to enjoy some of this warmer weather. But FF Kanych, "it's time for a commerical break". If you get a little board, I wrote a few stories on another web site called www.ctfire-ems.com . One is called "The Bridgeport War Years". As you probadly know Bridgeport, Ct had it's busy years just as Yonkers did. You might want to check that out. I also recently started one called "Our Own Story" you might like to check out.

And on www.nycfire.net is "My Younger Buff years". Guys have added a lot of good stuff to it. So FF Kanych, if you get done with that and looking for more. Let us all know, there's plenty out there.

But really, "We just hope that you're doing better".

I work with Billy, and see him often since his injuries. He is healing well, but some of his injuries require extensive physical therapy. For those who know Billy, he is truly an amazing man. He has never once complained, or been negative during his recovery period. Always a smile on his face, and a joy to be around and appreciative for all the people in his life. Next time I see him , I will be sure he sees all the well wishes on here. Stay safe.

I work with Billy, and see him often since his injuries. He is healing well, but some of his injuries require extensive physical therapy. For those who know Billy, he is truly an amazing man. He has never once complained, or been negative during his recovery period. Always a smile on his face, and a joy to be around and appreciative for all the people in his life. Next time I see him , I will be sure he sees all the well wishes on here. Stay safe.

Good to hear that he has kept his spirit up!!