Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x242Steve

Online Condolence Card- FF Scott Seaver - Rye & FDNY

24 posts in this topic

Please sign and this will be passed along to to the family, Rye FD, and his company at FDNY...

On behalf of the Chief of the Rye Fire Department, it is my sad duty to report to our neighboring departments and to the greater firefighting community the death of one of our own.

Milton Point Engine and Hose member and FDNY Firefighter Scott Seaver passed away on July 1st.

Details can be found here: http://ryefire.com/apps/public/news/newsView.cfm?News_ID=79

Obituary: http://www.nyjnews.com/obits/Obit1.php?pid=3018988&fulldate=2010-07-04

Rest In Peace, My Friend!

RIP Scott, we are all going to miss you greatly

No one, and I mean no one loved the fire service more than Scott Seaver. He was a true friend and one of the strongest people I've ever had the privilege of knowing. He suffered greatly over the past 4 years, beating cancer only to endure the persistent effects of his treatments. He would never complain and never sulk. He always had a witty remark and his sense of humor was never dulled. I'm proud, even at this most sorrowful moment, to have had him as a close friend. His outlook will undoubtedly leave an impression on all he knew for ever.

His sudden and unexpected passing leaves a tremendous void.

Your time came all too soon. Rest In Peace, Brother.

FDNY Dept. Order #52

RIP Scotty

Was a great pleasure to know you and to have worked along side you.

M' Ave I couldn't have said it better! Scott loved the fire service and I believe in my heart that in his future he would have been a great leader in the FDNY

My most sincere condolences go out to the FDNY and Rye brothers who lost one of their own. RIP Brother

RIP Brother. My condolences go out to everyone from Rye FD and FDNY.

Edited by mstrang1

M' Ave: Thanks for putting it so well. I have never seen anyone fight the way Scott fought what he faced. I will miss him.

Rest in Peace Scott, You will be missd greatly.

Rest in peace Scott! My condolences to the members of 30 Truck, and the Rye Fire Department.

I went to FDNY probie school with Scott, standing and sitting next to him for 3 months, We somewhat stayed in touch over the years. I must say.....He was without a doubt one of the funniest, nicest person I had the pleasure of knowing. There is no doubt in my mind, had things worked out differently, I would have been calling him Chief one day. Stay strong E59 & L30. Scott will definitely be missed. Martin Murphy, L58 FDNY

efdcapt115 likes this

RIP Scott, God Bless.

Rest easy brother we got it from here

All the best to his family, his FDNY family, and his RFD family. Reading obits for guys that young really make you think twice about how good you really have it in life

Please sign and this will be passed along to to the family, Rye FD, and his company at FDNY...

On behalf of the Chief of the Rye Fire Department, it is my sad duty to report to our neighboring departments and to the greater firefighting community the death of one of our own.

Milton Point Engine and Hose member and FDNY Firefighter Scott Seaver passed away on July 1st.

Details can be found here: http://ryefire.com/a....cfm?News_ID=79

Obituary: http://www.nyjnews.c...date=2010-07-04

Rest In Peace, My Friend!

prayers and condolences to the family of Scott Seaver, a hero many times over...

To the Seaver family, Rye FD and FDNY, our deepest sympathies during this tragic time, you are in our thoughts and prayers. RIP Scott.

my condolences to the family of firefighter Scott Seaver

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

Rest in peace Scott, heard many many great things!