Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
X2321

D.C. Goldfeder at Brewster extrication job

9 posts in this topic

Deputy Chief Billy Goldfeder of the Loveland-Symmes FD in Ohio assisted Brewster and Croton Falls firefighters with a rollover with extrication on I-84 in Brewster. Chief Goldfeder was on his way to a speaking engagement in Danbury CT when he came upon the accident.

post-654-016943400 1286511992.jpg

I know Billy Goldfedder on a personal level and I am not surprised at all that he would stop to assist at an MVA not matter he is or where he is or where he is enroute to..........I like the LSFD design on the back of his turnout coat. Was he is in his LSFD vehicle or his POV?

I know Billy Goldfedder on a personal level and I am not surprised at all that he would stop to assist at an MVA not matter he is or where he is or where he is enroute to..........I like the LSFD design on the back of his turnout coat. Was he is in his LSFD vehicle or his POV?

And, not that it matters, but at least he is someone recognizable, and not just some yokel from ABCD Fire Dept with unknown level of training stating they are "qualified", passing by offering "help".

Thumbs up DC Goldfeder!

Sigh....he has no reflectigve safety vest on...his chin strap appears to be on his rear brim, and he has no gloves on....when will we learn?

I hope this photo desn't make it onto Firefighter Close Calls.

L......O.....L

Sigh....he has no reflectigve safety vest on...his chin strap appears to be on his rear brim, and he has no gloves on....when will we learn?

I hope this photo desn't make it onto Firefighter Close Calls.

L......O.....L

hahahaha

You guys are funny! I am sure that Billy will get a good laugh at all of the comments :D:P:)

Awesome picture, thanks for sharing.

Just goes to show what a small world we really live in. Kudos to Chief Goldfeder for stopping (while en-route to a prior commitment) and lending a hand.

I too had the opportunity to meet D/C Goldfeder back in 2006. Unfortunatley, it was at a LODD wake in New Jersey. However, i was very impressed to see that he made the trip from Ohio. He actually approached me as he recognized (and who couldnt) my maroon uniform.