Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo To Shut Down Permanently This Saturday

66 posts in this topic

For some reason the tracker locked up at 2:30 and a bunch of donations have been received since then. They are working on resolving the tracker lock-up. It may just be that your generosity overloaded it! B)

Seriously, as soon as we know we'll update everyone.

The tracker may have locked up but the total hasn't. It's showing $3,315.00 with a goal of $3,600. That's $285 short. Looks like you stated earlier you'll reach your goal to continue operating through the end of 2010. If you don't make $285 by Saturday, all of today's donations are going to be refunded however, so this will all be for naught.

Good luck with reaching your goal.

I'm proud to be Blessed to serve my country and to donate to a site like this, Thanks again for letting me help!

markmets415 and jack10562 like this

I have a good time on here. Imagine if on saturday the site shuts down and a major incident happens? :P

Edited by rfdu39

EMTBravo WILL NOT shut down.

See "Members Save EMTBravo From Shutting Down" topic in this forum.

Since this topic is no longer valid, I will lock in as to not confuse members.

Seth

I'm proud to be Blessed to serve my country and to donate to a site like this, Thanks again for letting me help!

thank you!

Thank you!! to everyone who stepped up and helped fund the site operating expenses!

Note: The reason the site donation tracker appeared "stuck" before is the tracker requires the manual acceptance of donations and updates only after that is done.