Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Arlington (NY) New Rescue 32-52

12 posts in this topic

What is to become of the old rescue and didn't Arlington just receive an Engine and Tower Ladder from Ferrara recently?

I love what they did to the old rescue ( when FDNY was done with it )and what it looks like now... great job...

Nothing can "replace" a Mack! Seriously, hope she finds a good home and Arlington's new rescue has many great years serving the firefighters and citizens of Arlington.

What is to become of the old rescue and didn't Arlington just receive an Engine and Tower Ladder from Ferrara recently?

Yeah, they did. If I'm not mistaken, there's one more engine in the works as well. That could be the mother of all wetdowns.....if they do such things up there!

Best of luck with the new rig! Post some pics of the production and finished product. Can anyone from Arlington FD comment on how they like their new Ferrara Ladder and Engine???

Arlington is getting the new rescue and one more engine.

Last Saturday was the factory training for the first engine and it will hopefully be in service by the end of the month as 32-15.

The Tower is in and being outfitted.

I have heard rumors that 32-52 number may be retired and it may end up being 32-55?

When I hear more I will let every one know.

Arlington is getting rid of 3 engines the old tower and rescue but probably not till after the first of the year since they want to get every thing in service and assigned to locations so they can determine what is in need of being replaced.

Edited by 64FFMJK
PFDRes47cue likes this

Have they had any problems with height restrictions, regarding the flag pole on the roof of the old rescue :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the new 32-15 went in service this afternoon. I will get some photos tomorrow after it gets a bath. Still has a couple things that will be added once the new Rescue is delivered.

I hope someone puts a q2b on 15 or I will. Be. Calling 32-5

its in the works as a few other items that still need to be placed on the new 15.