Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

1 confirmed dead in Fairview (Hyde Park) fire 12/8/10

13 posts in this topic

I noticed Star Gas was listed in the IA after Central Hudson. Is this Star Gas as in Petro/Meenan?

I noticed Star Gas was listed in the IA after Central Hudson. Is this Star Gas as in Petro/Meenan?

No, Star Gas that responded is a family owned propane company on Fulton St in Poughkeepise. The Petro, Star Gas you are thinking of is no longer in existence. First (the Petro) Star Gas was sold by Petro and then it was bought out by Inergy Propane in Kansas City, MO. The local office of Inergy is DBA Coleman Propane with an office in Washingtonville, NY and satellite yard in on Old Manchester Rd in Poughkeepsie, NY.

Edited by TRUCK6018

I heard the family that owns that company are real idiots.

For real the owners son is a real______! Well you know. :P:P

The camera man took 300 pictures of the same shots, put the camera down and grab a hose. These knit wits need stories that bad that you have to degrade emergency services personnel on a daily basis... This is why I stopped receiving the paper.

The Poughkeepsie Urinal (Journal).

post-18386-0-50038300-1291913080.jpg

Edited by x1243
shadow12083, effd3918 and JetPhoto like this

The camera man took 300 pictures of the same shots, put the camera down and grab a hose. These knit wits need stories that bad that you have to degrade emergency services personnel on a daily basis... This is why I stopped recieving the paper.

The Poughkeepsie Urinal (Journal).

HAHAHA I wish I could give that plus 10! They are such a biased paper. The headline that reads "PROBLEMS CITED GETTING WATER TO FIRE THAT KILLED WOMAN" is such a bad headline to use. Its rediculous how biased they are. The camera was probably on quick shot. 94 pictures of the same people.

Anyone seeing the updated PoJo story?

"Molt, who lives directly across the street, said he broke nearly every window on the ground level of the three-story home trying to get to Storms before firefighters arrived."

WTF!

It's amazing how clueless some people. And for sone people who have commented they seem to resent our hard work and effort. This story brings up similar comments form a devastating fire that I unfortanutely had to be apart of a few years ago.

"Molt, who lives directly across the street, said he broke nearly every window on the ground level of the three-story home trying to get to Storms before firefighters arrived."

WTF!

So it was vented before Fairview even got on the road.

To all involved good job!!!! You did what you could with what you had.

To anyone questioning or throwing shots PM me and we can get you a membership application.

Edited by x1243
effd3918 likes this

WTF!

Not to mention the off City of Poughkeepsie police Detective Robert Perrotta & his brother who attempted to perform a save but was forced out because Molt vented all the windows

"We tried to enter the sunroom porch area. My brother was trying to enter from the front area, I was entering from the back way. ... Hank Molt came from across the street and started breaking the front windows out," he said.

Maybe the reason the fire spread so fast and she died was because of the work of a "good samaritan"