Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Lakewood, NJ - Police Officer Shot - LODD 1-14-11

14 posts in this topic

LAKEWOOD — A massive manhunt is under way for a 19-year-old man authorities believe is responsible for what was termed "the execution-style killing" of Police Officer Christopher Matlosz Friday afternoon.

Matlosz, 27, was shot at point-blank range while sitting in his patrol car on August Drive off Joe Parker Road, talking with the man who drew a weapon and shot the officer three times, Ocean County Prosecutor Marlene Lynch Ford said during a news conference Friday night at the township police headquarters.

http://www.app.com/a...-style-killing-

I knew Chris Matlosz when he was a cop in my town, before he transferred to Lakewood. He was a great guy. RIP, brother.

Horrible tragedy. Thoughts and prayers.

Bring the death penalty to every state and actually use it. Perhaps then will people stop killing people, especially police officers. God Bless this officer, his loved ones and the LPD.

God Bless you my Brother, Rest In Peace.

This is the 6th LODD in the U.S. this year, please stay safe, be extra vigilant and look out for each other

efdcapt115 likes this

God Bless you my Brother, Rest In Peace.

This is the 6th LODD in the U.S. this year, please stay safe, be extra vigilant and look out for each other

This assassination, and your quoted number of LODDs so far.....it's January 15th.... are appalling.

Stay Safe.

Rest in Peace.

RIP Officer Matlosz. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and Brother and Sister Officers.

May justice be swift and unrelenting...

My thoughts and prayers towards this dedicated hero and his loved ones. RIP officer Matlosz.

Perp is under and is in the custody of Lakewood PD after being caught in Camden.