Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Condolences To Vincent Nienstedt AKA EMS Buff

14 posts in this topic

I want to send my utmost condolences, thoughts, and prayers to EMTBravo staff member, dedicated Mamaroneck Village and Empress EMS (where he also works Hawthorne) EMT, and Larchmont firefighter Vincent Nienstedt AKA "ems-buff", and his family, on the loss of his father yesterday. Vinny's father struggled with a long term illness, and Vinny was extremely dedicated to taking care of him, kept a very positive attitude, and was there by his fathers side every moment he could be. I'm sure Vinny's dad will be proud over the years looking down on him.

PCFD ENG58, batt2, firedude and 1 other like this

R.I.P my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Vinny, Seth said very well. I only met your dad onc time and briefly. He must have been a great dad, cuz he raised a great son.

Bill

My condolences. May he rest in peace.

Hey Vinny where all here for you at Larchmont FD! If you need anything let us know!

-Nick

Thank you everyone. I'm truly touch by the kind words.. May god bless him, and all of us. "Blessed are the humbled, for they shall inherit the earth" we as emergency service providers, are humble people, and well I thank all of you for letting me be part of a great group of emergency service providers for the County of Westchester. At least he got to see me get my life save awards last year, and I made him smile..

Once again god bless you all

Vinny, on behalf of all your fellow firefighters at the Larchmont Fire Department, our deepest condolences and may your Dad rest in peace. You know that we are here for you. I'm proud to have you as a friend and part of the brotherhood at LFD.

Lt. John Pomponio

Larchmont Fire Dept.

On Behalf of your Hawthorne Fire/EMS family may he rest in peace. If you need anything please call or let me know.

Edited by DaRock98

Vinny, all my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I only knew you a brief time as your fellow moderator but you were always an outstanding person to work with and know. Let me know if you need anything.

May he rest in peace...

vinny,

sorry for your loss, may your dad rest in peace. that said, i read what seth and several others have posted about you here. you are a great guy and will those in ems, the fd and your father proud. i'd be happy to serve with you any day.

joe

FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR VINCENT NIENSTEDT SR.

BALSAMO FUNERAL HOME

3188 WESTCHESTER AVE.

BRONX, N.Y. 10465

THURSDAY 5/26 AND FRIDAY 5/27 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM / 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

MEMORIAL SERVICE - SATURDAY 5/28 9:30 AM

BLESSED SACRAMENT CHURCH

15 SHEA PLACE

NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. 10801