Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peterose313

Port Chester TL-2 Flying The Colors

11 posts in this topic

On September 10 I was shooting a semi-pro football game at SUNY Purchase College. While I was there, Tower Ladder 2 was at one endzone with its ladder up that had an american flag draped over the bucket. It was a nice display and I liked how the lights from the bucket would peek through the flag further illuminating it. By the way, the team was called the Westchester Warriors and they play in the Big East Football Federation in case anyone is interested.

post-20312-0-66433100-1316383815.jpg

post-20312-0-24184800-1316383828.jpg

Edited by peterose313
x129K, BFD1054, KFIYL2000 and 1 other like this

Yea, that is Port Chester's TL2. Purchase's TL53 is a segrave rear-mount.

I can happily confirm to ya'll that is tower ladder 2. TL53 was there for the opening game.

my mistake, figured it was Purchase's tower ladder since it was at SUNY Purchase College and their house is right down the road. Never got a close up of the apparatus to see which dept it was. I've since fixed the title of the thread as well as in the text. Thanks for the heads up, sorry for the goof up!

Edited by peterose313

my mistake, figured it was Purchase's tower ladder since it was at SUNY Purchase College and their house is right down the road. Never got a close up of the apparatus to see which dept it was. I've since fixed the title of the thread as well as in the text. Thanks for the heads up, sorry for the goof up!

no worries :) nice shots of TL2!

no worries :) nice shots of TL2!

NIce shot. TL 2 is a 1999 Stuphen 100 TL. Code 3 made a die cast model of it a few years back.

if I remember from F.B

One of PCFD members are on the team.

Pete, related to EFD car 2106

if I remember from F.B

I know there's 1 kid, Charlie "Chucky" is with PCFD and Harrison EMS. I'd literally just found out about this team/league a couple days before through him. He knows my work from shooting some of the fire parades this year and such. I'm primarily a sports photographer and he was able to get me access to the field so I could shoot.

if I remember from F.B

10-4 on that Bull. 2106 Jr. is a member of the truck company in PC