Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XCAPT133

Parades for 2012

14 posts in this topic

Verplanck will have their parade on Saturday July 14th.

Mahopac Falls VFD will be holding our 75th Anniversary Parade on September 8th

Ossining 200th anniversery parade Saturday May 5th 2012, friendship night with live band Friday May 4th 2012. The parade starts in the afternoon sometime i forgot exactly wat time but around 2 or 3.

Mohegan FD 90th Anniversary Parade will be held on Sat. Sept. 15th, 2012 in conjunction with the Westchester County Vol. Fireman's Assoc. Parade. Meeting/Training Seminar to be held on Thurs Sept. 13 and Friendship Night to be held on Fri night Sept. 14th

Village of Mamaroneck Fire Department's Annual Firemans' Carnival is Wednesday, June 27, 2012 through Thursday, July 5, 2012

The annual Firemen’s Parade has been scheduled for Thursday, June 28, 2012

Storm King Engine Co. NO. 2 in Cornwall-on-Hudson, NY will host the Orange County Volunteer Firemen's Association Convention and Parade September 20-22, 2012. All events will take place and the parade will culminate at the Cornwall Landing on the Hudson River. Updates will follow. If you would like to be a guest company for the parade, please contact Co-Chairman Jeff Armitage rollemal@hvc.rr.com or 845-494-5033 or Co-Chairman Mike Trainor ske2chief@aol.com. Visit www.stormkingfire.org (2012) or like us on Facebook for updates.

BFD1054 likes this

well carmel fd is having their parade on june 9th at 7pm with the 200th celebration that putnam county is celebrating that week ,fireworks the whole nine yards. there is going to be a craft fair and events all day long should be fun

Edited by spike2231

Any of you Dutchess folks know when/where the County parade is yet? Believe I read somewhere that Beekman is hosting (?) but have not yet seen or heard of a date for it. Thanks in advance.

Future Hosts of DCVFA Convention Parade

2008 Millbrook 7/12/2008

2009 New Hackensack

2010 Pawling

2011 J.H. Ketcham Hose Co

2012 Beekman

2013 Hughsonvillie FD

Ossining fire dept 200th anniversery friendship night may 4th and parade may 5th. Friendship night is beig held at the riverfront, i think at 7pm but not 100%.

The East Fishkill Fire District Has The Dutchess County Convention This Year. From What I Know It Is 8/10/2012. Also, As Far As I Know It Is Being Linked In With Hopewell Hose Fire Company's 100th Anniversary. If I Hear More I Will Post It ASAP!!!

Thomas

JetPhoto likes this

The Tarrytown Vets still has some dates open for 2012 Parade Season. Please inquire @ thetarrytownvets@gmail.com to contact the Business Manager.

The Mamaroneck Mermoial Day Parade is Wednesday May 30th at 5:30pm. To participate, contact the VMFD.

The Fireman's parade is still June 28th.

Anyother parades?