Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Full Length UC Davis pepper spray video

7 posts in this topic

Looks like, as I'm sure most of us assumed, that the Police were totally justified in the use of pepper spraying the protesters, and gave them ample warning to vacate the area they were "occupying" before the use of force was applied. Video is about 15 minutes long, but it's worth it to watch it all.

sueg likes this

Funny how the anti-cop media only showed the part where they police the studentsn not where they surrounded the cops. These students are lucky they only were sprayed. I feel the cops showed restraint and did thier jobs professionally. The protestors were given ample warning and time to disperse.

Always 2 sides to every story and typically the media only wants you to hear part of 1 side. This just proves it. I knew there had to be some justification for that whole thing. Thanks for posting this,

I have no sympathy for those who choose to confront the police and suffer the consequences.

What is it with the mob-mentality of people anymore, here once again individuals in a group are given lawful orders by police and they ignore, or worse?

They deserved a good whoop-ass.

Their own Chief came out immediately and defended their actions by department protocol. Liberals just need to shut up and realize that not everything gets to go their way. I guess they would have liked them to be manhandled instead.

bigrig77 likes this

Looks like, as I'm sure most of us assumed, that the Police were totally justified in the use of pepper spraying the protesters, and gave them ample warning to vacate the area they were "occupying" before the use of force was applied. Video is about 15 minutes long, but it's worth it to watch it all.

Thanks for posting that. Sheds some light on the entire incident.

Their own Chief came out immediately and defended their actions by department protocol. Liberals just need to shut up and realize that not everything gets to go their way. I guess they would have liked them to be manhandled instead.

Hey, I'm a liberal but I too would have liberally applied the pepper spray on the protesters like the police did. :)

I'm sorry technically that campus is private property and the police had every right with their actions. The PD gave fair warning befor their actions. But it goes to show once again the media will show only part of a story to make headlines and not report the truth!!