Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Baltimore City New Seagrave Concorde Ladder

10 posts in this topic

Check out the photo at the link below. It's of Baltimore City's new Truck 15, a 2005 Seagrave Concorde. First I'm seeing of the new chasis on a production unit, and it doesn't look that bad at all.

(Photo by "SlipperySam21" of the TheWatchDesk.com)

http://www.thewatchdesk.com/forum/attachme...tid=18666&stc=1

Looks good. But not as good as the brand new traditional chasis though like on Truck 1.

I dont like it all that much, looks a little too much like an ALF Cab.

Nice truck. But I cannot understand why a department would by an aerial truck and not have it pre-piped for ladder pipe operations. Ex. Yonkers FD Smeal Ladder 72 and 73. Spend all that money on a truck and not have it pre-piped is like going back in the dark ages. Does not make any sense to me.

Doesn't look that bad, just doesn't look like a Seagrave.... It does as Pudge said... Look a little like a Metro (I think) series ALF cab.

ALF with the Seagrave grille and badging--looks pretty close

Not too bad over all though

Nice truck. But I cannot understand why a department would by an aerial truck and not have it pre-piped for ladder pipe operations. Ex. Yonkers FD Smeal Ladder 72 and 73. Spend all that money on a truck and not have it pre-piped is like going back in the dark ages. Does not make any sense to me.

In addition to the ladders mentioned, FDNY's straight sticks are without pre-piped water ways.

May we should call it a "Seagul" combo for seagrave and eagle for the alf cab

Insert cricket noises here

prepiped ladders require a different style outrigger which takes more space to setup, whereas as a regular stright stick can pretty much set up in its own footprint.

i like how it looks