Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

Interior Pump Panels

8 posts in this topic

Other than in the arctic circle or in antarctica, why choose an interior pump panel? Rosenbauer offers this costomized interior wrap-a-round pump panel on the T-Rex chassis...

post-17100-0-05680900-1331935503.jpg

Photo Courtesy of Rosenbauer America

I see some serious issues with this setup. I've seen plenty or top-mount enclosed pump panels but non like this. What are your thoughts on interior pump panels?

Other than in the arctic circle or in antarctica, why choose an interior pump panel? Rosenbauer offers this costomized interior wrap-a-round pump panel on the T-Rex chassis...

post-17100-0-05680900-1331935503.jpg

Photo Courtesy of Rosenbauer America

I see some serious issues with this setup. I've seen plenty or top-mount enclosed pump panels but non like this. What are your thoughts on interior pump panels?

If you live in Canada or the Midwest in the winter, it would keep the operator dry and warm to do his work. You don't have to live in the Arctic or Antarctic to have snow and cold weather.

Just like everything else...if you train with it...know its strengths and weaknesses....you can make it work the best you/it can. Interesting concept...I can see pros and cons.

You need another person to hump and connect the hose while you sit in front of this huge console. Chances are he's only supplying one line. That equals 1 throttle and 1 gate.

I like feeling the weight and pressure of the supply line... I'm out

Same here...and its what I teach...always have my leg on it when initially charging lines. You generally can feel it, long before you'll see or hear a drop in pressure.

firedude likes this

Awesome! I love it!

I NEED MORE WATA' CAPTON'!!!! ok, Scotty was Scottish, I know...but happy St. Patty's day anyways...