Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helicopper

LODD - Trooper Amanda Anna (Troop D) - End of Watch 05-26-12

16 posts in this topic

New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo released the following statement about the loss of Trooper Anna:.

"I send my condolences to the family and friends of State Trooper Amanda Anna who died early this morning as a result of injuries sustained from a tragic car accident last night while on duty in Oswego County. She was just 31 years old. For the six years that Trooper Anna served as a member of the State Police, she put protecting the people of the State of New York before all else. In addition to her family and friends, Trooper Anna leaves behind a fiancé – who also serves as a member of the State Police – and a four year old child. They are both in our thoughts and prayers. New York is a safer state as a result of Trooper Anna's commitment and dedication, and we mourn her untimely passing."

RIP Trooper Anna. Condolences to your family and the New York State Police.

Rest in peace Trooper Anna. Condolances to your family, friends, and fellow troopers of the NY State Police, Troop D.

My condolences.

Rest In Peace Trooper Anna.

My condolences to her family, friends and Brothers and Sisters with Troop D and NY State Police as a whole.

Godspeed.

Rest in Peace Sister, Thank you for your service and sacrafice for the people of the State Of New York. You are gone but will never be forgotten.

Rest In Peace. Condolences to the young ladies family. Godspeed.

Rest in peace Trooper Anna. Condolences to your family, friends and fellow troopers.

RIP...Condolences to your family, friends and coworkers

Rest in Peace may her family take comfort in all the good she did as a trooper. And may god watch over her family and child.

Rest in Peace , My thoughts and prayers to her family, daughter and fiance. God Speed

Rest in Peace, my thoughts and prayers to the Family and Friends of this wonderful person and protector.