BFD1054

Cornwall Indistrial Park Fire 06/20/12

12 posts in this topic

post-32-0-00359300-1340310470.jpg

Smoke visable from Vails Gate Station-1 (a little over 2 miles away), moments before we were requested to respond.

***Can anyone help me figure out how to rotate the picture lol? Apparently i saved it this way and now i cant rotate it.

MOD NOTE: Here ya go!

post-128-0-25052600-1340396172.jpg

Edited by jack10562
rotate image
x4093k likes this

just re-read the article...it was the same place..

Incomplete extinguishment.

Yea 6 months later!

post-32-0-00359300-1340310470.jpg

Smoke visable from Vails Gate Station-1 (a little over 2 miles away), moments before we were requested to respond.

***Can anyone help me figure out how to rotate the picture lol? Apparently i saved it this way and now i cant rotate it.

Do you have any photo editing software or microsoft paint? Or I can just save it to my computer, rotate it for you and send it back to you. It literally takes 10 seconds to do.

BFD1054 likes this

Open the folder where you save your photos. Select that photo and right click on it. Should be an option to rotate clockwise/counterclock wise. Or just rotate your screen :D

Edited by grumpyff

Do you have any photo editing software or microsoft paint? Or I can just save it to my computer, rotate it for you and send it back to you. It literally takes 10 seconds to do.

peterose313...

I took the pic with my iphone. When i loaded it to my computer, thats how it loaded. I must have saved it that way before i rotated it. I went back in to rotate the pic and it shows that its rotated, but not when i post it.

By all means, feel free to save it to your comp and send it back to me lol, be appreciated.

Open the folder where you save your photos. Select that photo and right click on it. Should be an option to rotate clockwise/counterclock wise. Or just rotate your screen :D

grumpy...

Classic lol. Thats what im trying to avoid, people having cricks in their necks from looking at my picture lol.

peterose313...

I took the pic with my iphone. When i loaded it to my computer, thats how it loaded. I must have saved it that way before i rotated it. I went back in to rotate the pic and it shows that its rotated, but not when i post it.

By all means, feel free to save it to your comp and send it back to me lol, be appreciated.

Done, check your pm

BFD1054 likes this