Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prucha25

Firehouse Grille in Peekskill Reopening this summer

5 posts in this topic

Saw a banner on the Firehouse Grille building the other day saying that they were reopening this summer. I don't know any other details as to whether it will be the same owner, menu, etc.

Saw a banner on the Firehouse Grille building the other day saying that they were reopening this summer. I don't know any other details as to whether it will be the same owner, menu, etc.

a little late on the info huh? that banner has been up for a few weeks not to be offensive but alot of people knew already we are just wating on a date but rumor has it that all the old decorations are still in place like some of the old gear that had been there

Station 7 ? Bar is that what u are taking bout

No, that was on route 9 and is a completely different bar. The Firehouse Grille was / will be once again on Welcher Ave and Washington Street in Peekskill.

a little late on the info huh? that banner has been up for a few weeks not to be offensive but alot of people knew already we are just wating on a date but rumor has it that all the old decorations are still in place like some of the old gear that had been there

Sorry I don't drive on that street every single day? There wasn't a thread, and the last thread about the subject is archived. I know for a fact there are people who don't live in Peekskill, or drive around Peekskill often at all that would like to know the info so I figured I'd post a topic

Edited by prucha25

Well, can we probably agree that all the members of this forum do not drive by there regularly? So, Prucha, I for one appreciate the note.

A lot of jumping all over people recently for posting pretty innocuous comments and questions. What gives?

prucha25, 99subi, JM15 and 4 others like this