Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peterose313

Port Chester, NY F.D. 1981 MACK

9 posts in this topic

Brooksville Engine and Hose Co. Engine 62.

*The pic was a still image pulled from the video of the Yorktown Parade, otherwise I would have framed it better for more detail. I also don't have much info on it other than what I have posted.

post-20312-0-57921000-1341283341.jpg

Edited by peterose313
sfrd18 and PCFD ENG58 like this

1981 Mack CF 1000 GPM 500 tank in service Aug 81 till 2009 replaced 1957 Mack B-95. It was replaced by a 2009 Pierce ArrowXT Engine Co 62

peterose313 likes this

And it's up in Circleville if my memory serves me right.

Yep, it is. Owner is a member of Yorktown Heights, which probably explains it's presence there accompanying the other PCFD rigs.

PCFD ENG58 likes this

peterose 313 go to page 11 on the bottom of protections of the past page for the whole story

peterose 313 go to page 11 on the bottom of protections of the past page for the whole story

I was going to bump that post up for easier reference, but it says it's been archived and can't be replied to. Wow, can't believe it's been three years since those rigs came up here. Where DOES the time go???

PCFD ENG58 likes this

I to searched it out to add a new post on it. I think all threads should stay open, unless there is a technical issue behind why it cnt remain open. I posted a thread on this in the EMTBravo section.

Anyway Good Job 58 on the transport of the rigs to Orange County!

That topic was started and closed long before I joined this site. I didn't even know that was ever a topic. Someone from PCFD told me it was an '82.

*Mods, if this has been posted before then please delete this thread. It sounds as if there is an archived/closed thread on this topic already.

Edited by peterose313

It's a beautiful truck... got to see it at the JIMMY Muster

7382717940_cc0cf88468_z.jpg