Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FireRescueMan343

Where is this apparatus stationed?

8 posts in this topic

Actually its in New Jersey.

North Hudson Regional Fire Rescue covers North Bergen, Union City, Weehawken, West New York, and Guttenburg in NJ.

If you're a big reader of Fire Engineering or listener of their Blogtalk radio shows, Deputy Chief Anthony Avillo is pretty active with FE's work, he's with North Hudson. After listening to his shows I asked him for some training materials that I could use for my guys and he was more than helpful. Good guy and by all accounts a great Chief.

Their website:

http://nhrfr.net/aboutus.htm

The apparatus in question:

http://fdnytrucks.com/files/html/otherstates/Hudson%20County/North%20Hudson.htm

Unrelated to your question, that's a pretty interesting concept... merging several smaller departments in order to create a larger regional department capable of providing a vast array of traditional and specialized services to the public they protect... Craziness.

firedude, fireboyny and AFD227 like this

I was thinking something looked odd about the photo and yes, the tires look odd, but besides the tires, the photo appears a bit "off". Photoshopped possibly?

Edited by 10512

I think its photoshopped into the driveway background, but I can't quite place it either.

Yeah looking back at it now it does look funny... Maybe they could have touched it up using photoshop?

It's a photoshop enhanced photo for the Pierce Catalog and their website, advertising, etc. Hence the large logo in the corner.

It's not just a picture that someone took on the side of the road...