Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Official Report Problem With "Resurected" Forum Here

19 posts in this topic

Please use this thread to report problems or bugs found with the newly resurected forums. Please include as much information as possible, including what you were trying to do, what feature you were using to do it with, what browser, and anything else that would help us get to the root of the problem and fix it as soon as we can.

I am working on the photo upload issue.

grumpyff likes this

How do I get rid of the numbers next to the shoutbox tab?

The I/A's area on the homepage is still funky with a mix of I/A's and thread topics.

Some topics are still showing up in the upcoming events too.

Also having issues viewing some of the advertisers on the homepage and shoutbox page. Not sure if that's related to the photos or not.

Font sizes on the shoutbox page (portal, members, etc) seem a little small (same goes for the quick navigation and search tabs) or just not bolded.

Using Google Chrome through Windows 8.

Edited by peterose313

The Home Page, Portal, whatever you want to call the EMTBravo.com part of the site, is low on the priority list since the forums need to be working 100% internally right for that to work.

Font sizes are being adjusted and so is the look.

peterose313 likes this

Seth I am not seeing any of the photos that are being posted, there is a red X in the upper left corner of the images

Seth I am not seeing any of the photos that are being posted, there is a red X in the upper left corner of the images

This is proving to be a very difficult and tricky issue. I am still working on it.

if I click on the blank area then the image loads if that helps, I just added a bunch to my thread on our CAFS pumper

if I click on the blank area then the image loads if that helps, I just added a bunch to my thread on our CAFS pumper

And that's exactly where we are with the issue now.....getting it to actually display on the threads.

peterose313 and markmets415 like this

Seth-

I've gotten like 20 copies of the email you sent out last night, something seems wrong. Could you look into it ASAP? They keep coming l!

I've gotten like 20 copies of the email you sent out last night, something seems wrong. Could you look into it ASAP? They keep coming l!

There was a problem with the bulk email system and I apologize for the inconvienence. I wasn't able to get to a computer to shut it down until now and am looking into the issue. No one should be recieving any more copies, and if you do, please reply to the email so I can look into it further.

The incident alert section of the portal is all screwy again.

When you say "ALL" screwy, all I'm seeing is errors with the Westchester part....are you seeing errors with the whole thing?

When you say "ALL" screwy, all I'm seeing is errors with the Westchester part....are you seeing errors with the whole thing?

I'm seeing the same as you, just errors in the Westchester section. Sorry, should have been more descriptive.

I lost my "Forums" button on the top of the page again in the menu section? It vanished as soon as I uploaded a picture in my profile. So now if I am in my profile I can not get back to the forums. Just FYI.

Also, where do you go to upload an avatar again? I want to re-load the picture of the "firemoose" I had previously but cant remember where to do that.

Thanks!

I lost my "Forums" button on the top of the page again in the menu section? It vanished as soon as I uploaded a picture in my profile. So now if I am in my profile I can not get back to the forums. Just FYI.

Also, where do you go to upload an avatar again? I want to re-load the picture of the "firemoose" I had previously but cant remember where to do that.

Thanks!

Disregard last...I found both. The "button" is just different now but you can still navigate back to the forums. Thank you!

Thanks!

I was trying to post something in "General Interest Emergency Services Topics" and I got the following error when I tried to preview

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/emtbnet/public_html/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 434

Using I.E. ver. 9.0.8112.16421

I noticed that the area that you used to post the staff names and their positions is missing as well. Not an important thing I know, but just wanted to advise you guys it was missing in case you didnt notice.

Things are coming back to normal again and its looking great! Good job to all the staff working on the issues.

In Firefox - the forums are formatted really oddly

I'm trying to put up a screencap but its not being cooperative

Went to post in the New York City incident alert page just now. There was no template at all when starting a new thread. using Firefox 20.0.1

Occasionally I'm seeing 2 threads for the same topic by the same person who created the thread. I'm not sure if 2 threads were actually created or it's doubling up somehow. Also the EmtBravo User Forums link is very picky. If I don't click on the u in forums, it won't work.

Using Google Chrome