JetPhoto

Boston Marathon Bombing And Aftermath

35 posts in this topic

This is a unique kind of gruesome angle...I can't decide would I would think....what do you think?

His mouth is agape. His face is awash in blood. On his left side is a wide gash where doctors cut him open to try and save his life.

The image of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, dead and naked on a slab, snapped by an unknown person, was emailed repeatedly by law enforcement officers Friday.

“Suspect 1” was written above the gruesome picture.

Seeing a photo of one of the Marathon bombing suspects dead was cathartic, said one law enforcement official who saw the picture.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04/19/viewing-photo-dead-suspect-cathartic-for-some-law-enforcement-officers/0gp25C1Lh3LQDpy08mQb2H/story.html

I can easily understand their feeling this way. As a Viet-Nam vet I look at this as a virtual combat situation these men and women are in.

I also would like to really praise everybody involved in law enforcement with the way they quickly ran these suspects down. It's terrible an officer had to lose his life in the process, but much praise for their dedication and skill. This might sound corny but this entire incident has made me prouder than ever to say I'm an American.

Great job guys, now get the other ********!!!!

edited for typo

Edited by tommyguy
x635 likes this

FBI HRT and MA State Police believe they have him cornered in a trailered boat in Watertown, MA.

Boston Police just tweeted suspect is in custody. Multiple sources confirming as well. Suspect is alive but in need of medical.

Suspect in custody. Officers sweeping the area. Stand by for further info.

Proposing #HeroesInBlue to thank officers who worked for days to successfully capture suspect & for those injured/killed in line of duty

Edited by peterose313
JetPhoto likes this

Great job this week by the Boston Police and all other law enforcement this week that led to the killing/capture of the 2 bombers