EMTbravo

Introducing EMTBravo's New Chief Of Operations

10 posts in this topic

Members,

I know I've changed titles around a lot in the past, but we are going forward in a new direction with this forum.

I've changed the "Director Of Operations" to the "Chief Of Operations" because that title is much more understandable to emergency services personnel.

With that said, Rob Casasanta (RWC130) has been appointed as EMTBravo's Chief Of Operations. Rob has been a member of this forum since it's inception (10 years), and is the second person registered after me. He is proud to be a member, has helped to get this site to where it is today, and has always given me sound advice and guidance. He is very diplomatic, which is something we need. He has some great ideas to expand the site, like heading up the EMTBravo Muster, and has continued to show great initiative and planning for a successful future. He wants the best for this site and it's members.

Rob has always been someone I trusted greatly, and is a true friend and has no "agenda". He is tolerant, understanding, caring, and honest. It has come time to appoint someone to be my equal should something happen to me health wise and to assure the future of the site. In the next few weeks, we will be forming a written partnership agreement regarding this. I will also be training him and providing him with what he needs to run the site (so, for example, we don't have downtime like we had in March).

I'd like to say thank you to Rob for always being there, through thick and thin. You're a great friend, and will make a great Chief Of Operations. Thank you for taking the load off my shoulders when I need you.

Now, to me. I will stay involved with the technical, financial, and development ends of the websites, so I will still be around as Deputy Chief Of Operations.

Congrats!

Seth Granville

Founder & Deputy Chief Of Operations

PoqFFEMT, sueg, markmets415 and 6 others like this

Thank you!

My goal is simple. Make EMTBravo better and a place where all of us involved in Emergency Services enjoy visiting.

EMTBravo has some very loyal members and it's time to tap into that for some suggestions in making improvements.

We are nothing without YOU the members.

All I ask for is support.

Feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions for improvements, compliments or complaints. I will try to address each and every one.

Rob

Congrats Rob! Im here to help in any way, this site has been a great thing for a lot of the members including me, allowed me to make lots of connections and networks, and even make a few friends.

Good luck to you in your new position.

Moose

Best wishes to Rob AND Seth, and the whole EMTBravo team for years to come!

Thank you!