EMS92

Uniform Stores In Westchester

17 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone! I am just wondering if any of you guys know any good stores in Westchester that sell EMS uniforms such as EMT pants and workshirts. The only one I know of is S&H in White Plains and the one in Elmsford.

reality workwear in port chester / rye brook its right on the boarder.

brothers on gun hill road in the Bronx isn't that far either.

new England sportswear in white plains too

also Roberts on Mamaroneck has a limited supply of bdus and shirts, but in a bind, they do have stuff, just not the largest selection

EMS92 likes this

New England Uniform is very good. While their prices are typical, service and turnaround are excellent. They are not in Westchester but have stores located not too far away, in Danbury and Bridgeport.

http://www.newenglanduniform.net/

Check out Rescuestuff on Washington St in Peekskill

No need for uniforms because there will be no more parades !

I wasn't looking for a uniform for parades I have that already I am looking for a good store that sells EMT pants and workshirts. Mainly looking for the workshirts though where I can get it embroidered with my dept name and my name

Edited by EMS92

also Roberts on Mamaroneck has a limited supply of bdus and shirts, but in a bind, they do have stuff, just not the largest selection

Ah good old Roberts. Remember to try everything on. Alot of their stuff are seconds and they are over priced. Will work in a jam but selection is very slim.

joeyvega40 and AntMan like this

Buckshallow in Mahopac great people and good quality service.

OPS1 Tactical Supply in Peekskill, NY has alot of 5.11 Pants and Shirts... Also heard Workmans Closet in New Rochelle has some stuff but they arent under the same name anymore.

Buckshollow Emergency Equipment, easy off/on the TSP.

Hope all these suggestions helped :)

EMS92 likes this

I have yet to go in to any of the mentioned places and have a positive experience like I did in blue line tactical on rt 9a in Elmsford. Was asked if I needed help immediately then had some interaction as well. Buckshollow is a group of nice guys but you need to ask them and paying full retail when you can be a few clicks away from over 30% off is kind of foolish.

thanks guys for all the suggestions...I am going to take a look at a few of these stores. :)

OPS1 Tactical Supply in Peekskill, NY has alot of 5.11 Pants and Shirts...

OPS1 Tactical Supply was internet only but... they will be opening a storefront in Beacon, NY

Sometime in October.

http://www.ops1tacticalsupply.com