Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Sirens" - New EMS-Themed Comedy Thursday Nights on USA Network

12 posts in this topic

From the distinct comedic point of view of Denis Leary (RESCUE ME) and Bob Fisher (WEDDING CRASHERS), SIRENS follows three of Chicago’s best EMTs whose sometimes silly, self-righteous and even self-destructive personalities make them unqualified for sustaining relationships, friendships and most occupations. They are, however, uniquely qualified for saving anyone who winds up in their ambulance. Johnny (Michael Mosley) is a good-looking, sports-loving, Chicago EMT working with his best friend Hank (Kevin Daniels). Brian (Kevin Bigley) is a wide-eyed and excitable new EMT who still lives with his parents. Jessica McNamee will play the female lead, Theresa, a smart female cop with the Chicago PD who still loves her ex Johnny, but ultimately had to move on when he wouldn’t commit.

This Thursday, March 6th on USA Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEWCyb408Q0

It has potential, I'll watch the first few episodes. I wonder if they got story lines from the "real world" of EMS.

the UK version is uncensored they drop the F bomb alot is it just he US that has strict censorship?

Why don't they call it Chicago EMS, put it on NBC, and use the characters from Chicago Fire......oh, wait.

Here's the official trailer. Looks awesome!

When you're saving lives every day, funny things are bound to happen. Denis Leary and Bob Fisher's new comedy series, SIRENS, premieres Thursday March 6 at 10/9c on USA.

Yea, my thoughts exactly, will probably only last a season, especially how TV series are these days.... Hell the TV show SOUTHLAND should still be on but it isn't, bastards at TNT!!

Premiering tonight on USA Network. Set your DVR's!

Caught the premiere last night.....I don't know if you have to work EMS to truly enjoy it, but I found it really funny!

It was decently funny. I enjoyed it, we'll see how the show pans out.

Here's a clip from tonights episode: