Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageVigiles

***LODD*** New York State Police - Trooper Christopher G. Skinner

7 posts in this topic

New York State Police has announced the Line of Duty Death of Trooper Christopher G. Skinner. It appears Trooper Skinner was struck by a vehicle while operating at a traffic stop on I-81 near Exit 6 in Broome County at approximately noon today. The suspect fled the scene and was apprehended by 1340 hours.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and his fellow members of the New York State Police. Rest Easy, Troop.

NYS Trooper Killed on I-81

WBNG

By Conor Mooney
By Anna Norris

Town of Chenango, NY (WBNG Binghamton) New York State Police announced the death of Trooper Christopher G. Skinner.

According to state police, around noon Thursday, Trooper Skinner was outside his police car conducting a traffic stop on I-81 north, near exit 6, between Chenango Bridge and Castle Creek.

He was struck by a passing vehicle and killed instantly, according to state police.

RIP Trooper Skinner

Rest in Peace, Trooper Skinner. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family, friends and those you worked with. A horrible, horrible way to go with no chance to react, no consideration for anything he did throughout his life and those he helped along the way. Trooper Skinner, thank you for choosing to wear the badge to help people in your short time here.

RIP Trooper Skinner and god bless.

Thoughts and prayers for his family, friends and extended NYSP family.