Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skooter92

To the moron(s) who pop up on 46.26 on a regular basis.....

22 posts in this topic

OK.....

I usually DON'T do this kind of thing but......

If you have the intestinal fortitude, I'd like to meet you face-to-face (at a diner, behind the diner, at your parent's house where you still live in the basement, whatever) and have you justify to ME who gave you the right to get on the air and interfere with operations.

I AM NOT PLEASED WITH YOU!!!!!

YOU HAVE ANGERED ME!!!!!!

Besides, it seems like all you're doing is compensating for the fact that NOBODY would ever put YOU in a position of responsibility.

Let alone let you LEGALLY use a radio.

Or any other piece of gear.

Come on, now.

Contact me.

I dare you.

1) No replies. No PMs from members either. I get pissy, and nobody cares. I'm feeling the love here, you betcha.

2) I have the feeling our wanker isn't a member of EMTBravo. How do we get the word out to him? I really DO want to meet this person. And actually find out from him his reasons for doing what he does. Any suggestions?

3) 99 views and no comments. No one has an opinion. Hate me, love me, support me, whatever. But let's all think of some way to find and talk this guy down from whatever delusions of entitlement he's operating under. Instead of b*#tching, maybe stop this before somebody gets hurt.

I'm with you and Cutty. If WAS was here, he'd suggest we'd have an old-fashioned signal-hunting party.

But nobody has seen or heard from WAS, or NYTruckie for that matter, in over a week. Which is wierd. I hope they wern't abducted by alliens....again.

so there was a first time

Skooter,

WOW... Who pissed you off? [-X

What did I miss? Please fill me in.

Hunting them down sounds good!

Some jack@$$ who was playing around on 46.26 and jeopardizing lives in the process while fireground units were operating at the scene of a very serious MVA

Let us know how we can help you--and we all can take him out back!!!!

if the NYPD can trace down Law and Order for talking on their frequency why cant someone trace this guy?

When the new radio system is in place this sort of thing will not be possible. But I don't know anyone that can hold there breath that long!!!!!

I did not hear what happened, but whoever was causing the problem should have his radio confiscated, be prosecuted and kicked out of his department, if the person is even in a department.

With all the problems on 46.26 people should think before they speak. I won't ramble on, this subject has been beaten to death.

I did not hear what happened, but whoever was causing the problem should have his radio confiscated, be prosecuted and kicked out of his department, if the person is even in a department.

I say we throw him a good old fashion blanket party too, but that's just my opinion.

I was actually listening to that incident while lying in bed. Never heard the actual person chiming in. What I have heard is that the person was totally unprofessional/disrectful. Those victims could've been any of our family or friends. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

this is what WAS told me to do with the Cab co on 46.26

NEW YORK OFFICE (NY)

Federal Communications Commission

201 Varick St., Suite 1151

New York, NY 10014-4870

The Enforcement Bureau's Regional and Field Offices are responsible for handling a variety of on-scene investigations and inspections in response to complaints and in support of the Commission's operations. For example, field agents conduct routine on-site inspections of radio facilities, cable systems and antenna structures to determine compliance with applicable FCC rules. Field agents also investigate unauthorized operation in violation of Section 301 of the Communications Act. In conjunction with the Enforcement Bureau's Spectrum Enforcement Division and the FCC's Office of General Counsel, field agents assist the Department of Justice with in rem seizures of equipment used by unauthorized operators.  

Can see if you can get a local phone number by calling the toll free number: 888-CALL-FCC (225-5322).

The more people who contact them, the better. And don't call up and just start whining about a random transmission. Call/Write armed with evidence including frequencies involved, possible identities/locations of offenders, dates/times, etc. A single event isn't evidence enough as atmoshperic conditions can cause interference from time to time. Regular occurances however definatly warrant investigation, especially if emergency transmissions are interferred with. DHS might even get involved.

but hunting them down doesn't sound to bad ether and alot less work to

http://emtbravo.just5buckshosting.com/phpB...p?p=26487#26487

:chainsaw: :yikes: :chainsaw: :yikes: :chainsaw::yikes: :chainsaw: :yikes: :chainsaw::yikes: :chainsaw:

totally beyond ridiculousness...

this is why firehouses can't be friendly and leave the apparatus bay doors open so that tiny taxpayers can see the big trucks... cuz their teenage siblings have been known to steal radios...

hopefully if this numb-skull has a portable, the battery will die soon...

I'm with you and Cutty. If WAS was here, he'd suggest we'd have an old-fashioned signal-hunting party.

Ah yes....fox hunt 21st century style....

But nobody has seen or heard from WAS, or NYTruckie for that matter, in over a week. Which is wierd. I hope they wern't abducted by alliens....again.

I've just returned and my anus hurts from the probing. Seriosuly tho. x635 boasts 4 days sans-internet. I just did 6 on the Jersey shore and only briefly stared blankly at an internet cafe before proceeding down the boardwalk in Wildwood in search of Funnel Cake and "za" that doesn't suck (Don't go to Hot Spot).

If you are talking about the absolute moron who was giving the running commentary on the motorcycle into the tree with multiple serious injuries I'm with you on that. I'd love to finally try out a few moves the special forces guys taught us in basic. This waste of man batter was running his trap while a dept. was trying to manage multiple assests including Air-1 and Air-2. It is a shame such people get to steal oxygen on a regular basis.

Can someone give a play by play on what happend with this situation, some of us have no clue nor heard the radio transmission everyone has been talking about in this post. But if its a sensative subject and is being talked around i understand.

To make a long story short, there was a serious MVA somewhere up in the North end of Westchester - I want to say Ossining, but I might be mistaken. Someone, who was not on scene, was making comments on 46.26 via a portable radio and could have seriously impeded the rescue effort.

To make a long story short, there was a serious MVA somewhere up in the North end of Westchester - I want to say Ossining, but I might be mistaken. Someone, who was not on scene, was making comments on 46.26 via a portable radio and could have seriously impeded the rescue effort.

The incident was a serious MVA involving a motorcycle into a tree at the intersection of routes 116 and 121 in North Salem (Croton Falls Fire District) 2 pts with severe injuries air 1 transported 1 to WCMC and NSVAC transported the other ALS to Danbury. During the incident some MORON kept Making comments, many of which were derogitory and could have caused serious problems.

North Salem - I knew that I wasn't correct about Ossining. For whatever reason, Ossining kept popping into my head.

"Waste of man batter....."

skubasam......you crack me up, hominid.

We need to seek out this radio-jammin' moron and sterilize him, for the sake of posterity.......either that, or find him and turn him over to the folks at WECA.......

Wolf.......Ossining pops into my mind too....especially when I'm off my lithium.....I feel your pain.....

WAS.......too much sand time, bruddah......yer gonna look like a Hawaiian tropic ad.....without the sixpack abs, you potbellied medic, you.....c'mere for some adipose lovin, big guy.

So....how do we find this looser from the shallow end of the genepool?......put up a wanted poster? Ideas?

I'm not directly familiar with the problem you guys are talking about. I havn't monitored it going on myself, for at least the length you are talking about. But I find it hard to believe that someone involved directly withthe fire service, or emergency service would be so stupid to do these things your listing on here. Not saying that it's not possible. I would venture to guess that it might be buffs of some type, more with the capability of transmitting on our frequencies than it is one of us using radios to jam up the airwaves. In this day and age. You can get radio equipment from just about any place. Ebay for instance. The success of being able to put a triangulation o this mutt is also slim being that it's probably a vehicle mounted radio, or worse yet a portable being used off of one of the towers. with these two you have to be super quick because they are most likely on the move. Log gone by is the day of the "radio station" where the Gestapo is running around in the location finding trucks. I think we will be more successful in listening to conversations being had. Just like these idiots with the graffitti, they will expose themselves in time.

has anyone heard anythingon this does it still happen or what