x635

Meet The Skid Steer Loader That Helped Stop The San Bernardino Shooters

6 posts in this topic

Wow, that's pretty bad a$$!

Skid steers are very versatile pieces of equipment to start with. But I've never seen them used in a law enforcement capacity before. Very interesting indeed.

For those bleeding hearts including Obama who wants to take away this type of equipment from law enforcement I wonder how many cop's lives this piece of machine saved.

Time they start outlawing assault skid-steers. Painted green and with tracks, must be militarized, making it a much more effective killing machine! It's the Bushmaster of the earthwork industry!

BFD1054 and SageVigiles like this

Time they start outlawing assault skid-steers. Painted green and with tracks, must be militarized, making it a much more effective killing machine! It's the Bushmaster of the earthwork industry!

If it ever comes to NY, Cuomo will limit it to 7 sections of the skids and you won't be able to buy the interchangeable attachments.

But until then it makes a great stocking stuffer

antiquefirelt and BFD1054 like this

If it ever comes to NY, Cuomo will limit it to 7 sections of the skids and you won't be able to buy the interchangeable attachments.

But until then it makes a great stocking stuffer

Luckily up here our Governor is taking the opposite approach. I'm not convinced it's the best thing for all of us, but we now have "Constitutional Carry": anyone who legally can possess a firearm may conceal one permit free. I personally like the permit system we had, it required some basic handling knowledge and basic legal issues instruction. It amazes me how few people understand the laws of self-defense in any given state or as a whole. It would suck to be the "good guy" that ends up imprisoned in a self-defense shooting. I guess being an unarmed victim could be worse, but...