Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Clint Herbert: Con Ed Foreman Killed In Somers Crash-Father Of 7 Young Children Fundraiser

5 posts in this topic

RIP. Clint Herbert who is the father of 7 children ranging from 1 1/2 to 18 years old, many of whom attend Somers schools, and also leaves behind a wife, was killed in a crash in Somers during Sunday nights icy weather . He was a Con Ed Electric Foreman and was originally from Eastchester. He's responded to many accident scenes, storms, etc in his duties as a Foreman and Lineman. He worked mainly in the Bronx but spent a lot of time in Westchester too.

We work hand in hand with the guys from Con Ed now more then ever. Help keep this post on the top of the post list by adding your condolences so the fundraiser info can be seen by more people for a little while.

Thoughts and prayers first are with him, his family and friends, and the Somers FD, WEMS, and NYSP responders who tried to save his life against all odds. Was a very hard job to work from my understanding, and obviously so.

GoFundMe Page: https://www.gofundme.com/p4k3nup3

LoHud Article: http://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/somers/2016/01/19/clint-herbert-fundraiser/79021860/

From the GoFundMe Page:

This account is set up to give all the help and love we can to the family of Clint Herbert, a fellow lineman, lineman foreman, and most importantly a loving husband and father to 7.

His sudden passing on January 17th, in the early morning hours due to a car accident.

Clint dedicated his life to the job by working countless amounts of hours to be the best father/husband he could. There aren't enough words to explain the greatness of this man. His constant joy resonated and spread to all of his peers and fellow coworkers.

Clint leaves behind his wife and family of seven children ages ranging from 1.5 years old to 18.

Any donation would be appreciated more than you could imagine.

Sincerest thank you from Me and all of my fellow lineman and coworkers at Con Edison NY

BFD1054 and somebuffyguy like this

I think he was a former member of the Waverly Engine Co 1 Eastchester Volunteer Firefighters.

buff74 likes this

I think he was a former member of the Waverly Engine Co 1 Eastchester Volunteer Firefighters.

Yes he was.