Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

3 New Additions To My Favorite Apparatus List...

10 posts in this topic

Here are some of my recent additions to my favorite apparatus list. I like the way both of these vehicles are built and laid out, and I also like the looks:

#1: City Of Poughkeepsie (Dutchess County NY) Ladder 2, 2002 E-One Cyclone II 110'

I should note I haven't been a huge fan of E-One until lately, now that I have been seeing a lot of E-One apparatus up close and personal, I am impressed-especially with this E-One truck shown here!

#2. City Of Newburgh (The REAL Orange County, Orange County NY!) Engine 4, 2004 Spartan Gladiator Xtreme/Gowans-Knight

#3. LaGrange Engine 47-12, 200? E-One Cyclone II

post-2-1130543285.jpg

post-2-1130543295.jpg

post-2-1130544818.jpg

That LaGrange engine looks real nice! What are it's specs Seth? (gpm,booster,etc).

By the way congratulations!

I used to live down the street from the city of Poughkeepsie fire house(when i was in college) , where that stick calls home (So. Cherry St.). That truck has the absolute LOUDEST mechanical siren I have ever heard. When it would roll to a hot job, my windows would rattle.

No more LA? LOL!

I really like the Poughkeepsie rig. Gotta love the basic, "original" style Alcoa wheels.

Seth - you want a ride in the PFD Ladder?? We could work something out!

Ladder 2 pictured above - is actually acting as Ladder 1, with the real Tower Ladder 1 detailed to the Main Street Station (2). The truck pictured above will not fit into the firehouse of the ladder it replaced, so they swapped trucks until the new station is built.

The dang Towe barely fits in it as well - gotta back up Reeeeeeeeal slooowwww.

Been getting their workouts lately!

kool i like them (there a-ok)

I would love to check out the City apparatus sometime if possible. Pass by the station all the time on the way to and from school, but have never stopped by. Get me some info, would love to check the new truck out!

Edited by xfirefighter484x

Seth - you want a ride in the PFD Ladder?? We could work something out!

Just may have to take you up on that!

Got to get up there to visit the 03-05 brothers as well.

HEY SETH CANT WAIT TO GET TOGETHER IN DUTCHESS SO I CAN GIVE YOU A LAGRANGE TOUR A LITTLE INFO ON 47-12 IS THE FIRST DO ENGINE IN THE DISTRICT.AND IT IS A 1997 E-One Cyclone II Chassis 1000 Gal. Tank 1750GPM Pump. LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON

4-2