Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Entire Probie Class 03-2005 Passes CPAT!

16 posts in this topic

Just figured I'd share a huge milestone that my probie class had today.

The Career Fire Academy Probie Class 03-2005 had their long-awaited CPAT (Canidate Physical Abilty Exam) today.

This was prepared for during PT, practiced and anticpated for many weeks. It's a NYS law that ALL career firefighters pass CPAT during the academy.

ALL 37 members of the class sucessefully conquered the CPAT exam, and every one with a comfortable margin.

I am proud to be a member of this class. All of us have come so far both personally and professionally, and we truly are brothers......the tight-knit spirit of the class really shined today. We all make a great team.

And I'm glad CPAT is now behind us! Since this test, if ended in failure, could have ceased our fire service careers, I'm glad it's not hanging over our heads anymore!!

Another succesful week.........10 weeks down, 4 weeks left!!!

Edited by x635

Good going to all in the class!!! keep up the good work--theres still a long way to go before graduation. more tests-- rescue tech- wildland fires-codes. not to mention some surprises so be on your toes.

Director

03-2005

congrats to the class. Great work so far.

Congrats, just remember to keep working hard.. and those last 4 weeks will go by quickly.

good_job.jpg

Congrats to all! Definately NOT and easy test!

Awesome! Congrats!!

* Knew you could do it Lunchbox!*

Good Job Guys Congrats!!! especially you Lunchbox!! (keep up the hard work)

:(

Edited by CountryGrl1

i know who it is Capt... Lets say he is form a Dept who provided lunch on a live burn day.... :D

Whats the good job? Standing there or Starting the fire?

Congrats guys....your tight bond and support of each other and the knowledge and skill you have aqquired is quite apparent to all of us who have met you. That's what the fire service is all about....the instructors who have taught you have done a fine job equipping you all both the personal and firematic skills needed to do the job, and you all will do great when you get to your houses soons.

Remember those who taught you the way....they are important people in your life....

Congrats Guys!