Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Pursuit/Perp Search Ends In Front Of My House!

11 posts in this topic

post-11-1135454130.jpg

(Photo: Scene after suspect was nabbed. The main vehicles cannot be seen in this view)

So, I'm sitting on the computer this morning, just browsing the site, and intermitently wrapping gifts when I heard a horrible noise like I've never heard before........I ran to my front door, and going really, really fast up my small dead end street was a Lexus SUV, followed by a Ford Taurus, and shortly thereafter a beautiful brand new tow truck. The guy in the Lexus skidded to a stop in the dead end, bailed, and ran into a neighbors yard towards the woods/Con Ed line, and the Ford Taurus driver jumped our after him. The apparent undercover cop from the Taurus had his gun drawn, and actually yelled "Freeze Moth*******!!!" after he jumped out of his car....it was just like in the movies. It was one of the coolest things I have ever heard even seeing similar incidents at work, I never thought that cops actually said that in real life. They came back shortly thereafter with a hispanic male in handcufffs. Then there were supervisors and detectives here, etc etc. Don't know what happened exactly, most likely a File 1, but pretty exciting thing to see on an otherwise quiet Saturday/Christmas eve morning around here.

*Note: I live on a small/dead end street as mentioned, right parell to the Sprain Brook parkway and near an overpass. I guess the guy in the Lexus thought he could get onto the parkway from my street, but was in for suprise.

I can identify Greenburgh, who is the other one, Ardsley?

I can identify Greenburgh, who is the other one, Ardsley?

Elmsford PD where the car was stolen from and pursuit started

i didn't realize there were pursuit equipped tow trucks around... lol

Now whats the chances of something like this happening I/F/O Seth's house??? Seems like a set-up just to get some good action pics up on the site real quick! LOL B) Good job to all the PD's involved.

Really, what are the chances of this happening, lol. Pretty bizzare.

Yup, both Ardsley Car 95 and Elmsford Car 35 (Sgt) were here too.

post-2-1135495211.jpg

post-11-1135495147.jpg

No Greenburgh Car 60 or 71 though. B)

Brendans Auto Body in Elmsford....guess they are new to the towing game...they have a beautiful brand new wrecker and flat bed, both black and shining.

If you look at the rear plate of the front car, it looks like Greenburgh 66 was on the scene. (Picture directly above.)

In the first picture, it looks like the front three marked units are Greenburgh units.

Edited by husky

i agree husky looks like all 3 are greenburgh pd. lol what are the odds of that?

is that blue SUV in the first pic an Unmarked Car too? Thats a hot truck.

I'm guessing Elmsford PD only kept the one unit in when the pursuit left the village?