Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DerekGrisantiYHFD

Wow! A Lego Fire Depatment

22 posts in this topic

too many people have tried to view it....its exceded its data limit transfer

wow, that is some serious time dedication and creative thinking. I used to love legos when i was a kid, but never had the ability to under take somthing like that.

Cool hobby, must have a lot(understatement) of time on his hands.

I used to do that when I was a little kid but was totally horrible at it. That stuff is so cool!!!! That guy must be my god! :)

I really don't know what to say about this, it is cool, really cool, but this guy has way too much free time to be able to do this. I must say though it requires a lot of though and creativity.

"The Headquarters Station was constructed in 2004 after the previous station was destroyed by The Great San Franbricko Valley Earthquake."

"In late 2004 the rear wheels of Ladder One's all wheel steering Quint swung out on their own due to a computer malfuntion, and destroyed the apparatus bay, and the front entrance to the station. The Station and truck have since been repaired."

"The third floor once housed the Fire Investigation Bureau, but they have since been moved to the newly constructed Headquarters Station, and the floor is being converted for use by the local Moose Lodge."

Wow even has the history of each station written out, LOL!

that is so cool, great job, must ave took long through

There is alot of time and effort put into not just creating the legos, but also building the websites. There is a lot of talent shown. Seeing the legos brings back childhood memories....

ive seen this one...http://www.legotwpfire.com

hes got pictures of "fires" that have happened and like someone else said has history...kid went all out...very impressive

very impressive, although I would be curious what his full-time occupation is...

Can someone confirm? I heard this was the work of 648Eng119....? lol

I was always warned that todays structures are loaded with PLASTICS hope they wear their SCBA

All of the trucks and stations are pretty cool looking. there is a lot of detail put into a lot of em, i just wonder how long it took to make em. when i used to use legos, it would take me a half hr to make a simple chiefs car decidin do i wanna use this color or that. but i do send my compliments to the creators on their patience nd skill.

Can someone confirm? I heard this was the work of 648Eng119....?  lol

I wish. This stuff is amazing!!

And George- i may have a lot of time on my hands, but not nearly that much!