Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBE

Tis the end of an era

19 posts in this topic

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. This weekend, the old blue eyed weirdo will be getting himself married. It's been an interesting trip to say the least. I just hope when all is said and done, it's worth all the aggravation me and my fiance have had to deal with over the past year or so. For you married guys out there, I will see you on the other side of the rainbow. For you single guys out there, I will let you know what it's like. And for all you buffs out there, I will let you know what the Honolulu Fire Department is like. See y'all in a few weeks. And for TBendick, thank you for tolerating my drunk @$$ the other night.

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. This weekend, the old blue eyed weirdo will be getting himself married. It's been an interesting trip to say the least. I just hope when all is said and done, it's worth all the aggravation me and my fiance have had to deal with over the past year or so. For you married guys out there, I will see you on the other side of the rainbow. For you single guys out there, I will let you know what it's like. And for all you buffs out there, I will let you know what the Honolulu Fire Department is like. See y'all in a few weeks. And for TBendick, thank you for tolerating my drunk @$$ the other night.

Congratulations.... On the Honolulu thing. Glad to see you will join the rest of us in hell !! Just Kidding!

Congratualtions to you and your almost Wife!!!

Best of luck to you and your bride....

Congrat's

Glad to see you will join the rest of us in hell !!  Just Kidding! 

You are??? :D

Life is not done 'till a man is married then life is FINISHED. Good luck JBE

Congrats to you and your soon to be wife! May you have a long and happy life together. All the best, JBE

Best Wishes, bud!

JBE,

Congrats....have a safe honeymoon.

And for TBendick, thank you for tolerating my drunk @$$ the other night.

Well, as one of the guys on the other side, it's not that bad if you got the right person.. Hope you had a good time that night, and make sure if we are 1st due, keep the limo out of the way of the rig next time your in the city.

Congrats, have fun in Honolulu. and if you can get some pics of the fire engines that would be great! ;-) just kidding, but really try and get some pics.

TBendick is right. If you have the right person life will be great. Of cause then come the children. As the proud dad of now 4, fro 25 to 18 and now a 3 week old. its all worth it.

Good Luck JBE. Have a great honeymoon and join the ranks. Try to enjoy a little married life till the kids start coming.

Congrads and good luck Jimmy. We'll hold a party for you on Towners Road !

This weekend, the old blue eyed weirdo will be getting himself married.

Sucker! :D

Many congrats JBE and have a great time in Honolulu !! I was lucky to find the right person (at the time, hoping it was right...) and we're still going after 15 yrs. !!!! :D

A Mt. Vernon ESU Officer used to say… Marriage is a perfectly good institution for those that feel the need to be institutionalized.

I'm kind of partial to Mike Myers' assessment of it in "Wayne's World"......"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries!" :D :D

yo man there is always plan "B" I was almost plan B ed myself......congrats

(ask Puleo) :D

Congrads and good luck Jimmy.  We'll hold a party for you on Towners Road !

I was thinking over by Ryans Field over by the stream.