Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

White Plains Honda- CROOKS!

16 posts in this topic

See this post:

http://x635.blogspot.com/2006/12/swindled-...ains-honda.html

Can anyone help me find EMAIL ADRESSES for the Honda Corporation? I've already emailed a bunch of people, but cannot seem to find any email addys for Honda corporation or a dealers association for them myself.

There is not e-mail address listed for the customer service.

here is the phone number

Honda Automobile Customer Service

(800) 999-1009

Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time.

Edited by ECLEMENTE

I read your Blog and I say good for you!!! You did the right thing by not giving in and getting the car anyway and falling for their BS. If I were you, I would try to consider something other than Honda now.

Good luck with reaching Honda. I hope you get some satifisaction.

(This post is in reference to my blog entryabout White Plains Honda)

So, today I researched my credit score a variety of different ways. It wasn't nearly as low as White Plains Honda told me it was.

They told me due to my credit score, I had to pay more if I wanted the car. The number they told me my credit score was was a lie.

I am continuing to pursue this, and thanks to EVERYONE for all their support, emails, and contacts. If anyone has a hook with a GOOD Honda dealer, please email it to me ASAP at x635@EMTBravo.com.

I am trying to purchase my fiance a nice SUV for a Christmas present.

Edited by x635

Seth too bad the saleperson didn't get a commission since he seemed like the nicest person you saw that day.

I think all members should avoid that dealership since they don't treat people fairly.

I also bought a vehicle from Croton and they are very friendly. Also having used their Service Dept for routine maintence of my vehicle I would highly recommend them since they promise you car on time and go over everything they want to do to the vehicle and the reasons why they are necessary.

Seth just watch it with the credit score reports, especially if you do them over the Internet, they may seem free, but you actually sign up for monthly billing, just make sure you cancel the subscriptions that they never told you that you are paying for. Freecreditreport.com is the worst for that.

Seth just watch it with the credit score reports, especially if you do them over the Internet, they may seem free, but you actually sign up for monthly billing, just make sure you cancel the subscriptions that they never told you that you are paying for. Freecreditreport.com is the worst for that.

Earlier this year, I used Experian.com, and from what I have gathered, they have a truly free credit reporting gig going on there.

(This post is in reference to my blog entryabout White Plains Honda)

So, today I researched my credit score a variety of different ways. It wasn't nearly as low as White Plains Honda told me it was.

They told me due to my credit score, I had to pay more if I wanted the car. The number they told me my credit score was was a lie.

I am continuing to pursue this, and thanks to EVERYONE for all their support, emails, and contacts. If  anyone has a hook with a GOOD Honda dealer, please email it to me ASAP at x635@EMTBravo.com.

I am trying to purchase my fiance a nice SUV for a Christmas present.

I have heard the Rushneck up in Tarrytown is good. I got my CR-V from New Rochelle...bad idea. I also went to White Plains and Yonkers while looking for the car and was not pleased with either. Only got it from New Ro becuase they were able to get the car within a few weeks...the other two dealers were saying a few months.

i went to high school with a kid that his family and realitives own rushneck honda i have never heard anything bad about them...... my family has bought hondas from rockland honda

I believe that New Rochelle honda, White Plains honda, Mt Kisco honda, Brewster honda and Huntington LI honda are all owned by the same group so if you have a problem with 1 then avoid these also. There may be a couple of others owned by them I will find out. They suck and should be avoided

On the update, I am done with Honda. Too pricey.

I'm now looking at the Dodge Nitro, Ford Explorer, or Chevrolet Trailblazer.

Much better rebates and incentives, especially with the Dodger

And I'm a current Dodge/Chrysler customer anyways, and have been for the past 5 years.

Edited by x635

Seth, you should also think about contacting the NY Attorney General about the bait and switch technique used in the advertising (I used to work there, they might be able to read the ad and find in your favor). I would also contact the better business bureau as well. Complaints will keep them from getting the seal of approval, or membership.

Seth-

If you're not solely looking in the SUV category, check out the Dodge Caliber... You can get the R/T All-Wheel-Drive model, fully loaded (including Sirius radio) for under $23k... I checked one out before I got my Wrangler, and it was very impressive; surprising amount of interior room, but it was just a little too low to the ground for my liking after coming from driving full-size pickups.

I lease 2 hondas both from Curry in Yorktown, the dealership and salespeople are great but Honda corp and Honda Finance Suck! This is a long story and I could never type the whole thing out Bottom line I love the cars but the Corp I will not deal with every again. Know your credit score when you go in and shop around. Wrap up a matchbox hoda and give it to your wife, It will let her know you a buying her a new car and also see if thats the car she really wants you never know she might want the Ford

Situation happily resolved thanks to Croton Dodge!.

http://x635.blogspot.com/2006/12/happy-end...y-car-saga.html

Thanks to everybody for the help and support. I should have known better then to shop at a dealer that has to advertise as much as they do.

Edited by x635