Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Does Anyone Visit EMTBravo.com Anymore?

49 posts in this topic

I'm currently evaluating EMTBravo.com and planning some changes and adding new features, and want your help. This board has consumed a lot of my time, and I feel I've been neglecting http://www.EMTBravo.com Although the unique visitors continue to grow, I feel the site has lost some of the buzz it once had.

So, my questions to you (I'm talking about EMTBravo.com, NOT this forum) :

Do you check EMTBravo.com daily?

What can I do to make EMTBravo.com better?

How do you like the layout/design of the page?

What would get you to visit EMTBravo.com more often?

What else would you like me to know?

I admit I'm horrible about posting peoples photos, and now I hardly get any. How can I encourage more members to send in (quality) photos of new apparatus and recent incidents? Or have the photographers not been out much, it seems.

You don't have to answer every question, but any input you may have will help me reshape EMTBravo.com.

What would get you to visit EMTBravo.com more often?

Wasn't there a link to it from this one at one time? If there were a direct link, I know I would be back and forth quite a bit.

More Current and Vintage Updated Photos from within the Various Cities in Westchester County FD's, EMT Agencies, and PD's.

When I am at work, that is how I enter this site, but at home the bookmark is set for the network forums, not the .com home. I think a monthly photo contest would be a way, in which you would have to view the photos there and they would be numbered and then a vote could be done in the forums somewhere. Winning member could be awarded points.

I always enter through the .com page. It is just habit and I check at least twice a day.

More frequent updates of pictures would be awesome.. But I know that that partly relies on them being sent to you in a timely manner.

I always check EMTBravo.com that is how i get to the forums most of the time, unless there is something specific i want to see... if there isnt i just go to EMTbravo.com and look on the left hand side to see if any topics interest me. overall i really like the lay out, maybe make a little more links on the left hand side of recent past topics. have you considered of putting on a hit counter on the site to get stats and see how many people visit emtbravo.com?

i do check the site AT LEAST once a day and i honestly don't have any complaints regarding the site. i think its a professional and clean looking, easily accessible site. Keep up the good work!

IMO we need to get more incident photos that was one of the main reasons why I joined this site. Until I got hooked on the forum now I rarely got to the .com since it seems that it isn't updated that much. Keep up the good work Seth we all appreciate it.

you check EMTBravo.com daily? YES

What can I do to make EMTBravo.com better?More Photos/ MORE UPDATES!!!

How do you like the layout/design of the page?YES

What would get you to visit EMTBravo.com more often?I SAVED IT SO THAT IS THE OPENING PAGE BEFORE I HIT THE FOURM SECTION

What else would you like me to know? KEEPIT GOING

I know at one time members would submit photos for postings. Not sure if that still happens anymore, but it I am sure it had more visits as a lot more updates occured.

As far as incident photos go I have to say and it may just be me but there hasn't been any really BIG events lately... You know my camra is always loaded and ready to shoot... And as far as the site goes, visit it everyday.

I always check it daily more than just a couple times a day. ( I get bored) And really like the picture uploads.

I check it most of the time but I believe that you should still post a message on all the forum boards for updates and new pictures. Also wasn't there a question in one topic about the user galleries? Maybe the galleries should be connected there as well. I got a couple of ideas if you would like me to PM you Seth.

i know i dont post much,i check this site after work for the nyc ia updates.they maybe ill vist it like another 3 times to see if a discussion is going on. I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUES with this site. But what i think the problem might be is a little over moderation in here and it maybe scares people away. and ive seen this thing happen to other sites where the board is doing great and its the place to be but then mods just get mad with power . just to many rules and stuff like that.like i said, i understand your position, its your site you do want you want to do with it but how about easing up on the rules a bit. maybe its me but after members having to verify their membership and having to fill out the other info ive seen less posting. hey a few weeks ago i did get a pm from someone on hear that i had spelling errors, and grammatical errors and punctuation errors in my post. last time i checked this was a forum and not 5th grade English class it didnt bother me but im pretty sure it would bother other people. well anyway this is my 2 cents.

I check it every day.

More spy shots.

I like the lay out.

More frequent photo updates.

Do not get rid of EMTBravo.com because it was through it that I found out about EMTBravo.net.

Check every day to keep up to date. I enter through EMTBRAVO.com... I would love to see more picture updates. Perhaps a themed month where everyone submits any pics they have, i.e. Crown vics or strange apparatus etc...

Seth,

As you know I love EMTBravo.com and EMTBravo.net

been with you since DAY 1.

I check them both once a day if not more. More! :D

I LOVE THE SITES!

Maybe promote EMTBravo.com a little more and less

for EMTBravo.net and just call it "Message Boards" ???

I dunno.

It seems (my opinion) you have a lot of branches

of the original EMTBravo.com which is great but maybe focus on

one and make it huge!!!!

You run several sites which I am sure takes a lot of time, stress,

and $$$.

EMTBravo.com Stickers?

WEEKLY PHOTO UPDATES?

"ACTION" or "HOT SHOTS" ?

Let people come here and see what we are all about.

No doubt the word is out but we can always grow.

A LOT of Experience and Knowledge on here!!!

EMTBravo.com Training Seminar?

THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!

Do you check EMTBravo.com daily? Yes

What can I do to make EMTBravo.com better? Update the pic's maybe put up photo albums

How do you like the layout/design of the page? Fine

What would get you to visit EMTBravo.com more often? Do it now

What else would you like me to know? a LIVE radio link for 60 and the city's .

Keep up the great work Seth the site rocks.

I visit and prefer the home page which lists the recent topics and the recent incident alerts

I check that out before i even sign into the forum. I love checking out the pics that are posted on there. Keep it going man!!!! Keep it going!!!

I don't even look at the site unless I am work. Then it takes me 20 min to find out how to sign in. Bookmarked at home right for the forums.

I usually check EMTBravo.com every day, but I don't log in unless I see something that really catches my interest. My 2 cents, the site can be improved with more photos & maybe some audio links to live dispatching. Other than that, I think eliminating the requirement to sign in before viewing the forums would be a good idea also.

Stop being so picky about the photos you post. I know I'm not in the inner circle, but I emailed many first hand photos of Hong Kong FD and PD at least six months ago, with nothing posted. I was told to email them a second time with no luck. Since then I realized this site is only catering to who they want and I've lost interest.

I mostly visit the .net site. Once in a while I will visit the .com site. Mostly it is a time constraint issue for me. There is more on the .net site that I am interested in.

Some one mentioned a direct link to emtbravo.com, that might help perk the visists a bit.

I, as most, use the EMTBravo.com site as the front end into the forum site. Usually check it a few times a day.

Honestly, I scan through the material there before going into the forum, but it does not appear that there are many regular updates so I move on.

The things that are there are quality stuff, but I believe it would be more interesting if there were more pictures if actual Fire & EMS Incidents as well as the Spy Shots and Apparatus photos.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the pictures on there, but I think it could be mixed up a bit with other types of photos and the like.

I bet that the membership has plenty of photos that they could submit (albeit, not the same quality as yours), but hey, I wouldnt have a problem looking at pictures of guys at work or an MVA or something, even if it is not perfect.

I really do like coming to the site and I visit both emtbravo.com and emtbravo.net a handful of times a day to check on updates. The only thing I would like to see more of is pictures, particularly of various incidents.

I check EMTBravo.com daily for new photo updates and as an easy way to look at the new incident alerts. More photos with easier access to the member photos would be my suggestion.

I always go to EMTBravo.com first to check the incident alerts and photos. If need be I sign in to post or reply to something. It is a bit hard to navigate around the site at first, but once you get it down it's easy. Could improvements be made...sure. Easier access and navigation are always pluses. It's pretty alright as it stands now though.