Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alsfirefighter

Suicide Hotlines Flooded with Activity, 911 w/ Choking Reports as Well1

43 posts in this topic

Extra! Extra! Suicide Hotlines Flooded with Activity! 911 lines tied up with reports of a Mass Choking in Queens. Read all about it!

This just in....all tri-state area suicide hotlines report spike in what has been a steady increase in activity for the last 2 weeks, with the culmination starting at 4pm this afternoon. Some state they originally thought it was the unveiling of the hotline phones on the Tappan Zee and Bear Mountain Bridges however research shows that 4pm spike today was disproportionally originated from Flushing, Queens. In another strange twist, all callers were reported to be wearing Mets Jersey's. Details to follow.

In a separate but similiar odd occurance, 911 lines in the greater NYC area were flooded with calls of a mass choking of at least 9 persons at 123-01 Roosevelt Ave., Flushing, NY.

LOL!!! What's that now Mets fans? Where are y'all at that were running your mouths at us Yankees fans earlier in the season that our "party was over." Some of you never learn...when your a Mets fan KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT UNTIL SEPTEMBER IS OVER!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha :lol:

Look at the bright side only 135 days give or take a day til SPRING TRAINING starts. LOL I gues the FAT lady was singing today. :lol:

M = Must

E = End

T = The

S = Season

Meet the Mutts, Meet the Mess, Meet the Offseason, what's the difference, you have to be mentally prepared to be a fan of the Mets, their Golf game should be better i would think now that they have more time to work on it.................

Just wait...(YAAAAWN) till next year! hahahha

That's ok Mets fans..I can attest to you pain...after all I am a Jets fan.

Just wait...(YAAAAWN) till next year! hahahha

That's ok Mets fans..I can attest to you pain...after all I am a Jets fan.

Sorry ALS....but....GO BILLS !!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry ALS....but....GO BILLS !!!! :rolleyes:

That's ABSOLUTELY correct!!!!!!!!!!! The Bills are the only TRUE New York football team!!!!!! Jets??? Giants????? They are New Jersey Teams!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Same thing here in San Diego, as the Padres couldn't win 1 of the 2 games left to clinch the wildcard.

Thats is only a few people in this world have ever had a hotdog at Shea in October. They just don't make them.

Maybe things will be BETTER in the New Stadium. :rolleyes:

From the EMTBravo Rules:

Objectionable And Inappropriate Messages

Any Member Finding ANY Message Objectionable should contact a moderator or adminsitrator using the report post button, explain why they are reporting the post. The moderator will remove the message if the removal is warranted

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Discussion Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you

We reserve the right to tr revela email addresses to anyone investigating the violations of the above

Now, I as a lifelong Mets fan, request that the continued harrasemnt by fans of the team in the Bronx be considered a violation of the TOS of this forum and all Yankees fans be banned for teh remainder of the playoffs. :angry: :lol::(

Yes the other shoe dropped and the Mets failed! So did the Yankees in 2004 1 game from the championship!

GO BOSTON!!

Well, the gagging you hear from Coors Field in Denver is my own Padres. I'm going on vacation for photos to the Phoenix area on Wednesday, and this clears my nights instead of trying to find someplace to watch the games. How considerate of them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now, as my Chargers can't seem to find their game either, we in San Diego won't have to waste our money on cheesey championship t-shirts or hats.

Edited by RescueKujo

SNL

Da Bears!

Well, the gagging you hear from Coors Field in Denver is my own Padres. I'm going on vacation for photos to the Phopenix area on Wednesday, and this clears my nights instead of trying to find someplace to watch the games. How considerate of them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now, as my Chargers can't seem to find their game either, we in San Diego won't have to waste our money on cheesey championship t-shirts or hats.

Yeah too bad to see San Diego win! Denver should have won it!!!

Yeah too bad to see San Diego win! Denver should have won it!!!

Doc, you must have turned it off before Colorado came back in the bottom of the 13th. 9-8 Rockies.

I admit we did choke but this is no place to bash mets fans. Now you you know why I hate yankee fans, they don't have any class. The mets are going to have to make some deals to get better relief pitching. I hope Cleaveland kicks the crap out the yankees in the divsion series.

I admit we did choke but this is no place to bash mets fans. Now you you know why I hate yankee fans, they don't have any class. The mets are going to have to make some deals to get better relief pitching. I hope Cleaveland kicks the crap out the yankees in the divsion series.

Seems to me some Mets fans lack the sense of humor that some Yankee fans have! I don't think there is true bashing going on here just some testicular demolition! HEHE

Doc, you must have turned it off before Colorado came back in the bottom of the 13th. 9-8 Rockies.

That was a horrible safe call

Yes the other shoe dropped and the Mets failed! So did the Yankees in 2004 1 game from the championship!

GO BOSTON!!

Go Boston??? Your agency obviously doesn't have random drug testing policies!!!! :P

Good one ALS! Glad to see you haven't lost your touch!

That was a horrible safe call

Yeah, actually I did, It was near Midnight and I gad 15 miles to go, so I headed home as soon as San Diego went up by 2. My Bad!

I know you guys were kidding around I get so mad when yankee fans pick on us. I just hope next season we learn not to repeat the same mistakes that were made this season. It is embarassing to lose five straight games no question about that. We need to work on relief pitching and hitting. The yankees players are true leaders on that team and I can't take that away from them. I have no hard feelings against any you in this forum. Good luck to all teams in the playoffs and may the best team win the world series

Stop making excuses....your team held 1st place since MAY. Your boys got cocky and pulled their usual Semptember slide. Don't get mad at us Yankee fans..get mad at Glavine and Co.

I wish the Mets good luck on the golf course...at least they have nice weather coming up this week! :D

SO HOW ABOUT THE NEW YORK GIANTS LOL

Oh, Tommy, you mean THE NEW JERSEY GIANTS, HUH? HAHA