Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DES630

Happy Holidays!

44 posts in this topic

I just want to wish everyone a Healthy, Happy, and Safe Holiday and New Year!

Ricky

Edited by x635

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and a HAPPY NEW YEAR stay safe.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all EMTBravo members.

During the year some of us may have disagreed on certain topics. (probably an understatement.) That is never going change. We will all have our OPINIONS and we will all FIGHT FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE IN. I write from the heart and with lots of passion. In the end, WE ARE ALL CIVIL SERVANTS. Some do it for MONEY and some do it for FREE.(I still can't figure that out). We all have to look out for each other in the end because we know that the PUBLIC WON"T and MEDIA WON'T.

So on this the EVE OF CHRISTMAS EVE I WISH ALL OF YOU WHETHER YOUR PAID OR NOT A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, and SAFE NEW YEAR in 2008.

From the President and executive board and the members of Local 107, we want to thank all that have supported our efforts this year and past. To all locals thru-out the county and all the departments of Westchester, enjoy this holiday season and be safe. Merry Christmas to all.

Jloftus

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Very Safe, Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!

Happy holidays everyone!!!! Stay safe and watch out for each other!

R. Salani

EFFD

Edited by EFFP411

Best wishes to all for a happy and safe holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy and Safe New Year to all !!

Lew

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Lisa

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.*

* This represents wishes on behalf of the sender and is no way binding upon the recipient. The recipient may or may not choose to have an actually Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year and may choose to be sad and miserable on either day. Furthermore, said recipient may choose not to celebrate either holiday and may therefore substitute said wishes for any other Winter Holiday such as Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice Day, Festivus, Boxing Day, Eid ul-Adha, or any other such holiday. The recipient should accept the sender's apologies for not including the recipient's personal choice for Winter Holiday, the aforementioned list is not meant to be unabridged. If the recipient does not celebrate any Winter Holiday, the recipient may use these wishes for their choice of holidays throughout the year. If the recipient does not celebrate any holiday, please do not interpret the sender's intentions as culturally insensitive but instead accept the sender's general good wishes. It is understood by the sender that not everyone celebrates the New Year on January 1. Therefore, if the

recipient uses any number of other Non-Gregorian calendars such as, but not limited to, the Hebrew, Islamic, Chinese, Hindu or Zoroastrian calendars, they may accept my wishes for your particular beginning of the new year. If anyone has been culturally offended by my message, they may register their complaint with my cultural sensitivity officer - ONEEYEDMEDIC.

May everyone have a happy and safe holiday season.

from shac 7313. i want to wish everyone at emt-bravo.com. a merry christmas and happy new year !!!

i hope it will be an safe one. :lol:

Best wishes to all for a safe Holiday --rememer stay low, drive safe, wear all your gear and keep looking on the sunny side of the street!

firecapt32

Batt 18

I just want to wish everyone a Healthy, Happy, and Safe Holiday and New Year!

Ricky

Say the real word: Christmas.

I wish everyone a safe and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Mike

To ALL members of EMTBravo, THANK YOU for all the support and contributions in making

EMTBravo what it is today.

None of us would be here reading and posting on EMTBravo had not been for the

efforts of Seth (EMTBravo, X635) and several others such as Truck4, DOC22, IzzyEng4,

TBendick, TR54, and that really cool guy RWC130. lol :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

&

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

BE SAFE!!!!

Happy Holidays

Can't Forget Kwanzaa Either. :P

May all the brothers and sisters Have a safe MERRY CHRISTMAS and safe and Healthy ,Happy New Year .

Happy and safe Christmas and New Year to everyone and their families! For those of us that are working this holiday season, please be safe!

I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

M.lyons

NHFD

Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year to all. A happy holiday season to those celebrating every holiday this time of year. Merry Christmas to capt32 and congrats on Batt18.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays and a safe new and happy years.

Merry Christmas Everyone

TFDjunior

TFD

S4020924.jpg

Edited by TFDjunior

To all emergancy personel working tonight have a safe and merry christmas!!

Happy and safe Christmas and New Year to everyone and their families! For those of us that are working this holiday season, please be safe!

May 2008 bring peace throughout the world and keep all of you "Very Special" workers safe!

Tuna

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.*

* This represents wishes on behalf of the sender and is no way binding upon the recipient. The recipient may or may not choose to have an actually Merry Christmas or a Happy New Year and may choose to be sad and miserable on either day. Furthermore, said recipient may choose not to celebrate either holiday and may therefore substitute said wishes for any other Winter Holiday such as Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice Day, Festivus, Boxing Day, Eid ul-Adha, or any other such holiday. The recipient should accept the sender's apologies for not including the recipient's personal choice for Winter Holiday, the aforementioned list is not meant to be unabridged. If the recipient does not celebrate any Winter Holiday, the recipient may use these wishes for their choice of holidays throughout the year. If the recipient does not celebrate any holiday, please do not interpret the sender's intentions as culturally insensitive but instead accept the sender's general good wishes. It is understood by the sender that not everyone celebrates the New Year on January 1. Therefore, if the

recipient uses any number of other Non-Gregorian calendars such as, but not limited to, the Hebrew, Islamic, Chinese, Hindu or Zoroastrian calendars, they may accept my wishes for your particular beginning of the new year. If anyone has been culturally offended by my message, they may register their complaint with my cultural sensitivity officer - ONEEYEDMEDIC.

WOW! You said a mouthful and in a very clever and creative way, that left no one inparticular out!

Have a great one!

Tuna

TO All happy holiday and a safe new years.. :rolleyes: