Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.com's 5th Birthday!

14 posts in this topic

Members-

At 00:01 hrs on January 1st, 2008, EMTBravo.COM (the original and main page) will turn 5 years old.

TO SEE HOW THE EMTBRAVO.COM MAIN PAGE EVOLVED ALONG THE WAY, CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE INTERNET ARCHIVE "WAYBACK MACHINE".

EMTBravo.com started on January 1st, 2003 as a small personal site for me to share my photos and information that I previously used to email out via my email address...which was EMTBravo@.......com. That's how the site got it's name.

From that point, the site- thanks to an awesome and incredible membership, and the support of many- this site has grown to where it is today. I like to describe it as a "snowball effect". 2007 marked yet another straight year of growth. We recieve thousands of visitors daily, from all corners of the globe-including some very "high profile" people who are regular visitors as well. I was shocked when I found out this year some of those people who enjoyed EMTBravo.com regularly. 2007 also marked many changes for EMTBravo.com, including a move to our own dedicated server as well as numerous technical and other upgrades.

I'd like to thank everybody for all their support with their site, and although it does give me a great deal of grief and stress, I really do enjoy providing it for all of you, and can't believe it's been 5 years already. I know we can make 2008 even better.

-Seth G.

Founder And Administrator

The EMTBravo Group

P.S. Click here for information on the special EMTBravo.com 5th Birthday Lotto Jackpot(s). Drawings on the hour!

*Note: This forum was launched on November 14th, 2003

Happy Birthday EMTBravo.com..... :lol:

And let there be many more. Have a safe and Happy New Year :rolleyes:

happy Birthday EMTBravo.com

thanks Seth for all your hard work

Edited by bigfitz2004

Congratulations & Happy Birthday!

Seth, have a very happy and healthy new year!

~Eli

Congratulations on a fine site-- we all enjoy coming on here and expressing our opinion's and seeing what is happening in the fire world we live in today.

keepup the great work

Firecapt32

Happy Birthday, EMTBravo!!!!!!! Seth, you have brought this forum to be as great as it is. Thank you, and keep up the awesome work!!!

Wow fie years already, that mean in computer years were how old???????

Seth keep up the good work and thanks to all the members for keeping this a great forum. Though many of us do disagree from time to time, we all have learned a lot here!

Happy Birthday EMTBRAVO! Seth the site is great, Keep up the good work.

Congratulations...when is the Magazine gonna start?

Happy Birthday! If it wasnt for this site I think its safe to say we would all be in the dark when it comes to Westchester and the fire service. Great Job Seth!

As of Jan. 8, it will be 3 years I have been here, and I am happy to be a part of this forum!!

Always very informative threads going on, and a tasteful amount of humor to lighten the day.

Heres to you Seth, for all your hard work!

giving%20toast.jpg

Happy Birthday EMTBravo!! Congratulations Seth, may there be many more Birthdays to come!

Happy New Year To everyone!!!!

Moose

Seth, great site and and a daily must read for me. Thanks for starting this and running with it. Good luck in all your endeavors, personal AND professional!