Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Stiloski's Automotive Corp. Website: Stiloskis.com

14 posts in this topic

I've been working recently on building a website for Stiloski's Automotive Corp., a longtime supporter of the EMTBravo website. John has always provided interesting photos of his many unique recoveries to post on this site, and recently was a very generous financial contributor.

Anyways, I just set up the "Fleet" page, and thought you guys might find it interesting. He has quite a diverse fleet, and I've just started posting photos. I plan to eventually include a photo and information on every piece in the Stiloski's fleet.

http://www.stiloskis.com/fleet.html

(I'm not a fancy web designer, my pages aren't very flashy, and are very basic but I hope they get the information across easily which is what I believe most people want)

Might be my end but it does not seem to be working checked with safari and firefox neither one works

Hmmm. I updated the domain this morning, might take a little while to update across the internet. Can anyone else see it?

I see everything fine. Looks like a job well done.

On OOL and its visible as of 4:48 PM 1.17.08

I see it !

Nice photo of the Hudson River recovery boat.

TR54

Awesome pics! What is the deal with the red and blue lenses on the lightbar of the "Heavy Recovery" Rescue Truck? Is this an emergency vehicle?

pretty cool looking outfit, wouldn't mind working for a towing company like this

pretty cool looking outfit, wouldn't mind working for a towing company like this

Click on the JOBS link in the site link above, Looks like They're hiring!

Thats a pretty beefy (and awesome) Mack Superliner tractor. If you cant move something with that then it just cant be moved :P

Great Job, Seth!! The pictures look great!! :)

Awesome pics! What is the deal with the red and blue lenses on the lightbar of the "Heavy Recovery" Rescue Truck? Is this an emergency vehicle?

Was thinking the same thing. Perhaps they're just decoration and a homage to its former life in FDNY :lol: