Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pfdff

Looking For Additional Information Regarding Colonial Terrace Fire 2/13/08

16 posts in this topic

About the fire today in Mohegan at Colonial Terrace. Can someone that was at this job tell me how bad it was? I have my wedding scheduled there in Oct. Thanks.

Go to Mohegan Fire Dept. and see some of the pics.

Heavy fire in the cockloft. Outstanding stop. Great job!!!

Edited by DOC22

Look on the bright side....At least there will be new carpeting.... B)

OUCH! That's where I got married 25 years ago.

About the fire today in Mohegan at Colonial Terrace. Can someone that was at this job tell me how bad it was? I have my wedding scheduled there in Oct. Thanks.

Somebody or something is trying to tell you something!!!!!!Run !!!!! Only joking!!! LOL. Goodluck :lol:

News12 now reporting the fire as being labeled "suspicious". Any information on why and the cause?

News 12 is reporting the fire was accidental..

(02/14/08) CORTLANDT - A fire at a popular Cortlandt catering hall has been ruled accidental by investigators.

Officials say the fire at the Colonial Terrace started in a dryer in the laundry room Wednesday. When firefighters arrived on the scene, they found smoke and flames pouring from the building.

The damage was confined to the laundry room and several rooms used by the catering hall's staff on the second floor. The kitchen, ballrooms and other facilities used by customers and their guests remained relatively unscathed.

Owner Alan Drogy says how quickly he can reopen will depend on what his insurance company tells him and on approvals by the town's building department. Until then, Drogy says everything will be done to help customers make alternate plans.

My parents got married there...guess I should call and let them know

OUCH! That's where I got married 25 years ago.

I’m with Dan..........Wedding? Where did that come from???????

Edited by DOC22
Improper use of CAPS

Thanks guys for the info..

Hey Chris, you are supposed to burn the place down on your wedding day. UM, UM, UM, a good framer, some rock, tape ,new carpets you are good to go ......... I think..... Good luck hope you can still have it there. See you on St Patrick's Day in NYC? Those pictures kind of remind me of the Valentine's Day fire on Hooker Avenue 4 years ago.

Edited by x134