Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jloftus

Spitzer out Flat on his back

47 posts in this topic

Albany is gonna be a fun place for awhile, Gov Spitzer is gone for being a client of a NY prostituion ring. Opps

Albany is gonna be a fun place for awhile, Gov Spitzer is gone for being a client of a NY prostituion ring. Opps

Here is a link to the NYT article on this. Gov Spitzer

is anyone acutally surprised??

beat me to it....so now that one of our senators, who really did nothing for us in the first place, and a gov is now gone...whos running our state?

beat me to it....so now that one of our senators, who really did nothing for us in the first place, and a gov is now gone...whos running our state?

YOU!

What a dirt bag. I never liked this SOB and I'm happy to say i never voted for him. What makes this even more disgusting is that he acted as if he was going to sweep in and bring New York back from the brink, instead his administration has been fraught with more scandal and abuse of power and tax payer money then likely any administration in recent history. Reports are trickling in that he will apparently resign, and i can only hope that be the case. Good riddance.

The real shame is and I dont want to offend any one , but democrats have a arrogance that always causes them trouble in the end.

He is just a reflection of what that party is.

Edited by jloftus

The real shame is and I dont want to offend any one , but democrats have a arrogance that always causes them trouble in the end.

Agreed. Vote REPUBLICAN!

Mike

Agreed. Vote REPUBLICAN!

Mike

INDEPENDENT...its about the people not the party.

So when is he going to resign?? I am even less excited about Lt. Gov. Patterson. :angry:

Yes, Republicans have a steller ethics record. Good point! Problems like this are no stranger to either party. Making a case that they are will only show a bias.

I don't think the problem is him stepping out . It's the attitude that he had regarding everything. Very pompus person. He's getting his. And the poster prior noting that he has nothing but scandal in his time in office. You could not be any more correct. Troopergate is a total joke. The committee investigating the whole thing is getting hamstringed at every turn.

I concur with you on the Lt. Gov. he's REALLY no better. We are going to see some out of control social programs being proposed, so make sure you all sign up for as much overtime as you can. Millions on welfare are counting on you.

I guess for Spitzer it was a fun place...till now !!!

GOOD RIDANCE!!!!!! I thought Spitzer was a POS as Attorney General. glad i didn't vote for him. Lt Gov paterson is even worse. liberal cop hating scumbag. Blind as a bat...hopefully he walks infront of a bus..

He's not gone yet but I tell you it will be really hard for him to stay.

But I have a bone to pick with some of the posts on slamming political parties just because of one person. You know over here in CT our former governor Rowland was arrested for fraud and embezzlement. He was a republican and so was Mayor Giordano, the one having sex with kids. Both are arrogant and defiant. Hell look at Mayor Joe Ganim of Bridgeport, corruption charges and he was a democrat.

Hey we are all entitled to our opinion but slamming a political party just because of one person's wrong doing is disrespectful weather you agree or disagree with their ideologies. Unfortunately some politicians are easy to corrupt and also like to hide things. That's why we vote for who we think is the best person for the job. If you don;t voite, then you have no right to complain.

As for Spitzer, the "law guru", I can't see him staying in Albany.

End of My Rant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purely the opinion of Izzy and no one else or reflection of any of my duties.

He's not gone yet but I tell you it will be really hard for him to stay.

But I have a bone to pick with some of the posts on slamming political parties just because of one person. You know over here in CT our former governor Rowland was arrested for fraud and embezzlement. He was a republican and so was Mayor Giordano, the one having sex with kids. Both are arrogant and defiant. Hell look at Mayor Joe Ganim of Bridgeport, corruption charges and he was a democrat.

Hey we are all entitled to our opinion but slamming a political party just because of one person's wrong doing is disrespectful weather you agree or disagree with their ideologies. Unfortunately some politicians are easy to corrupt and also like to hide things. That's why we vote for who we think is the best person for the job. If you don;t voite, then you have no right to complain.

As for Spitzer, the "law guru", I can't see him staying in Albany.

End of My Rant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purely the opinion of Izzy and no one else or reflection of any of my duties.

Well said Izzy, I couldn't have said it better myself!

The law enforcement official said that several people running the prostitution ring knew Mr. Spitzer by the name of George Fox, though a few of the prostitutes came to realize he was the governor of New York.

What, did he expect that nobody would recognize him?

I must say, even as a Conservative, I always had high hopes with Governor Spitzer when he was Attorney General. He reminded me of Jack McCoy. But he was a liberal. Most of his policies went far aginst my beliefs. So its a bitter-sweet good riddance for me.

I just want to know if it was worth $ 4,300 for two hours.

Once again, the little head doing the thinking for the big head....

That is true... I mean, the Democrats, had a sex scandal... not like those clean "I crap with a wide stance" Republicans. At least Spitzer was with a woman instead of the 12 year old boys that the Republican leadership has as their "core" audience. And we ALL know that the Republican mayor of NYC was very faithful... to his mistress. I can go on.. I have around 16 more Republican stories that happened in the last 10 years if you need em, like the Speaker of the House, etc. And I just because you start a sentence with "I don't want to offend anyone" it doesn't cancel out the offending you do immediately after. As a general rule in life, if you have to start a sentence with "I don't want to offend" then, if you actually do not want to offend, stop there.

This is just the tip of the iceberg for this scumbag. He is being investigated for more than this. Hope he enjoyed himself, because hes gonna be someones girlfriend where he's going.

I just want to know if it was worth $ 4,300 for two hours

$ 4,300? WOW!!!

I would think the Governor would get a better deal, No? lol

Client # 9 "George Fox"

Frequent Flyer Miles?

GOV, I THINK IT'S TIME TO RESIGN!

Latest updates coming down the pipe are that Lt. Gov. Paterson could be sworn in as early as 7pm EST.

That is true... I mean, the Democrats, had a sex scandal... not like those clean "I crap with a wide stance" Republicans. At least Spitzer was with a woman instead of the 12 year old boys that the Republican leadership has as their "core" audience. And we ALL know that the Republican mayor of NYC was very faithful... to his mistress. I can go on.. I have around 16 more Republican stories that happened in the last 10 years if you need em, like the Speaker of the House, etc. And I just because you start a sentence with "I don't want to offend anyone" it doesn't cancel out the offending you do immediately after. As a general rule in life, if you have to start a sentence with "I don't want to offend" then, if you actually do not want to offend, stop there.

I completely agree. Scandal occurs regardless of these politicians ideology and policy positions. Making the link between a party and the likeliness of some kind of scandal occurring is completely unfounded as others including mfkap stated. The discussion over this event should only concern Gov. Spitzer as an individual, not if he has a R or a D associated with his name. Lets discuss this without our own partisan biases.

Latest updates coming down the pipe are that Lt. Gov. Paterson could be sworn in as early as 7pm EST.

What Pipe is this? No rumors, just facts!

I just heard on the news that he could resign "as early as this evening", that was at 8pm. If it was a cop he woulda been tossed out on his rear by now! They shouldnt give him the oppurtunitiy to resign, impeach him then charge and incarcerate him. Theyd do it to anyone of us, he should be the same!