Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.net Spotlight Member Of The Week (ALSFIREFIGHTER) August 16th, 2008

26 posts in this topic

The EMTBravo.net's Staff Choice For Spotlight Member Of The Week Ending August 16th, 2008 is

ALSFirefighter

Member Group: Alpha Members 2,000+ Post Club (also Charter Member & Charter EMTBravo Faculty)

Click Here To View ALSFirefighter's Posts & Profile

Some of the reasons the EMTBravo.net Staff unanimously chose ALS Firefighter as this week's Spotlight Member (random comments from his nomination entry):

-"He is a model community member. A site member since the start in 2003 and Alpha Member with over 2700 posts. Always contributes constructively, with knowledgeable and informative posts." (jack10562- nominated ALSFirefighter)

-"ALS has always done a good job posting different views on a topic. Always respectful." (IzzyEng4)

-"Agreed about ALS Firefighter, I move to have him be member of the week. Very professional, never argues, never rude, always stays on topic and offers good advice, knowledgeable and respectful. I vote for him." (mooseCFD368)

-"I know ALS, on a personal basis, and he is truly a stand up guy. He was my instructor for FAST down at Camp Smith back in 2004, and have had discussions and other interactions through this board, and outside of it with him. Big +++ on making him a member of the week. "(xfirefighter484x)

- "I'll Second That!" (DOC22)

All EMTBravo staff had postive things to say about ALS, and the above comments were selected at random.

-Seth G. & the EMTBravo.net Team

An EMTBravo.net Spotlight Member is chosen by the EMTBravo.net staff each week, and announced every weekend at the end of the week. Members are chosen based on their contributions to making this forum an informative and pleasant community to visit.

Factors for Spotlight Member nomination include but are not limited to:

-Regular, high quality informative posts

-Detailed Incident Alerts

-Photo sets

-Member behavior and attitude

-Member interaction with other members

-Members willingness to help

Spotlight Members are nominated and chosen internally by EMTBravo.net staff team, so please DO NOT contact the staff with any nominations or suggestions. EMTBravo.net Staff Members ARE NOT elegible for this program.

Hey Congrats ALSFF - well deserved!!!!!!

Always has constructive stuff to say.

Congratulations brother, you truly deserve this and I look forward to many more intriguing topics from you.

Congrats keep up the good work

For the record I voted against this, I was out numbered. They think you

are a "Good Guy" LOL!

Just kidding Brother.

WELL DESERVED! :D

Wow, nobody else to choose from?!

Good for you Tom, keep up the good work. I always look forward to reading what you've got to post. Remember in the earlier times of EMTBravo we would go on, find a topic, and go back and forth throwing in our two cents?!

Ahhh, memories of how we used to stay up at night at work during the down times!

Congrats again JARHEAD! :P

Tommy,

You and I have agreed and disagreed on a lot of topics but man, you have definately made me see the otherside many times. Congrats brother!

Congrats Tommy Always love covering a call and Yet we still talk about EMTBravo (Who did this or did you check that post) Congrats and keep up the good work

I always enjoy reading his postings, they are well informed, and he says things in a legible, well spelled and grammatically correct manner.

Congrats, Tom!!! Well deserved!! Keep up the great work!!!

Way to go TOMMY!!! DO you get a metal or something? lol :D

Well deserved, Tom! Suprised we haven't heard from you yet.....

Copngrats, Brother. I would like to thank you for the well thought out and informative posts on the board. Kepp up the good work!

Duane

Let me add my congratulations to Tommy---well deserved--Tom is very knowledgeable--has a certin way with words that will make you feel warm and fuzzy all over, yet get his point drilled into you.

All around nice guy when you get throught the rough stuff, I am glad i can call him a friend and a "brother" in this fire service world we live in.

Congrats Tommy. You always put a constructive and informative spin on your topic discussions and reply's. Hope all is well.

I haven't replied only because I really don't know what to say. I thank all of you who have posted on your kind words, I'm sure there are a few out there that probably would like to put a few choice words in there as well, but that's life. You gotta keep it in context. I only bring to the table what I feel I can and I always try to look at both sides of any argument which as a pretty opiniated, sarcastic and passively agressive person ;) isn't always easy. I've tried to always balance the books with the streets and I am always in both constantly.

Fire Capt, I think its the opposite...I really am blessed to have you as such a good friend and right hand man. The friends I have made through my experiences and colleagues as an instructor really have given me the benefit of added knowledge, experience and life long friends and I value your friendship.

Many of you I know personally or professionally and I always enjoy seeing the familiar names, some with faces and even look forward to the few of you who we often are on opposite sides but like a chess match, we make our points professionally and tactifully which makes it fun and learning.

Thanks again. Remember train hard, train often, die a 1000 deaths in training and you will fight the way you train.

Congrats Tom. I am proud to have you for a friend and colleague, I always find your posts informative and yes old people like me still can learn that's why you may find me at the FTC taking courses or training with my dept. I had know idea you were a jarhead, I always knew there was something about you I didn't like. Only kidding I have the utmost respect for those brave men & women that serve our great country, past, present & future. Congrats again Tommy.

I haven't replied only because I really don't know what to say.

Wait....what? Is that really you behind that keyboard, because I didn't EVER think I'd here those words come from your mouth, lol!!!

Seth -you made even me laugh at that comment -- hard to ponder that ALS could be speachless.

Tom at a loss for words?? That is very hard to believe. lol Seriously though, I have have the pleasure of having Tom as an instructor at the training center and he has a vast knowledge of many topics. I am always happy when I find out that Tom is teaching a class I am taking because I know I will walk out of there having learned something from him. I enjoy his posts on here too because of all the experience and knowledge he passes along to us. Congrats Tom!!! You deserve it!!!

Congrats Tom...and thanks...now the folks at work can leave me alone...

I have had the pleasure of knowing ALS for quite some time as well as working with him at the FTC. I learned alot from him and admired his teaching skills.