Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

August 2008's EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month

Who Should Be The EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month?   96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Feel Deserves The Honor Of EMTBravo.net August 2008 Member Of The Month?

• August 2008 Week 1: PHOTOUNIT
    • August 2008 Week 2: OSWEGOWIND
    • August 2008 Week 3: ALSFIREFIGHTER
    • August 2008 Week 4: BFD1054

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Members,

As you may know, at the begining of this month, we began our "EMTBravo.net Spotlight Member Of The Week" program. These members are nominated and voted for by our staff based on a wide variety of criteria.

Now, it's in your hands. We're going to let the members decide from each month's canidates, the "EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month". All you have to do is cast your vote by August 31st, and the winner will be announced during the first week of September.

The "Member Of The Month" will then be elegible for our "Member Of The Year" competion, also selected by you, our members.

So, please vote above for who you feel is most deserving of this recognition. (You can read about these canidates in the threads posted in this forum for when they were awarded the Member Of The Week)

-Seth G.

Only a few more hours left to vote for EMTBravo's August 2008 Member of the Month!! Polls close TONIGHT at midnight!!.

Sorry for the late posting.

Looks like it was a close contest, but ALSFIREFIGHTER has been chosen by our members as EMTBravo.net's Member Of The Month for August 2008, and is elegible for member of the year.

Prize TBA.

Congrats ALS. Thank you for your knowledgable and thought provoking posts throughout the forums (just look at the Medevac thread for an example!).

Duane

Thank you Kujo and to those who voted for me. I have to say it was nice to see BFD right behind me as I have known him since he was a young teenager, have worked with him on EMS calls, FD activities and have had him as a student. I just try to bring to the table what I now, what I think and what I'd like to know.

Congradulations als.

I was just wondring if anyone has seen NDeMarse around? Havn't seen him on here latly....Or maybe im jut mising th posts. I looked foward to his detailed FDNY IA's and pictures to go along. He could have been a possible canidate.

Congratulations ALS,

Your contributions to this site make it a worthwhile site to visit. Your replies and posts help promote the reason the Founder of this site developed it- to create a place for first responders to exchange ideas.

Keep up the good work.

ALS, congrats bro! As als said, we have known each other for many years and its always nice to come on here and see that we are both active members of the sight.

As most members know, ALS has a great wealth of knowledge in emergency services. As you can see from his posts, he knows a great deal of information on many different topics. He is an excellent FF, Paramedic, Instructor, mentor & friend.

I have always looked forward to reading his posts as they are always informative and of course, i love his sarcasim lol. Even his recent posts regarding the Presidential race have been in-depth, informative and at times funny as hell!

Congrats again bro, well deserved.

ALS, congrats bro! As als said, we have known each other for many years and its always nice to come on here and see that we are both active members of the sight.

As most members know, ALS has a great wealth of knowledge in emergency services. As you can see from his posts, he knows a great deal of information on many different topics. He is an excellent FF, Paramedic, Instructor, mentor & friend.

I have always looked forward to reading his posts as they are always informative and of course, i love his sarcasim lol. Even his recent posts regarding the Presidential race have been in-depth, informative and at times funny as hell!

Congrats again bro, well deserved.

Couldnt of said better. Congrats ALS...

Congrats ALS! keep up the great work.

Congrats bro, you are a welcomed member of this site and I look forward to every post you make. Keep up the good work brother.