Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Chris192 Appointed Lead Moderator, EMTBravo.net

15 posts in this topic

We are proud to announce the promotion of Chris192 from Moderator to Lead Moderator. The Lead Moderator is responsible for the supervision of the moderating team, is instrumental in advocating for the members on this forum, and making sure that the moderation of this forum is done fairly and according to policy.

This vacant role was previously filled by Jack10562, who was promoted to Forum Administrator several months back. Jack reccomended Chris for this role, and I strongly agreed. Chris192 is being promoted from his position as a Moderator on the Moderating Team.

Chris has taken a very proactive role in moderating the discussion boards. Additionally, in our Staff Workgroup, Chris192 has always looked at our actions objectively, and helped to keep us "in check" on many occasions.

We are lucky to have an awesome moderating team on this forum, and we feel that the appointment of Chris192 to this role will help augment and strengthen our moderation program and to further refine it.

Please join me in congratulating Chris192. Congrats, Chris!

-Seth G.

Outstanding! Couldn't be more well-deserved or less surprising. :P

Rename if Chief Moderator!

Yeah... just what Chris needs another "Chief" in front of his name.... Let's not give him too big a head!

Congrads! Chris I wish you the best of luck in your new appointment.

Congrats, Chris! you deserve it...

Excellent Choice.

Good Job & Congratulations!!!

Works for me. Couldn't find a more fair, upfront and understanding person to fill that role. Congrats brother!

Yeah... just what Chris needs another "Chief" in front of his name.... Let's not give him too big a head!

I'm laughing too hard to type because this was my same thought!!!!!!! Thanks for speaking my mind, K...

So does he get a good raise with this new hat? ;)

Yeah, 150% salary increase... Haha. Congrats Chris.

Excellent choice, Congrats Chief

Congrats Chris!!!!!!! A well deserved promotion!!!!!!!!!