Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monty

Paramount Pictures short on Freeport NY FD

6 posts in this topic

Riding the back step, getting dressed in the hose bed, riding the running boards of the ladder while getting your gear on. I remember those days. Of course we didn't where bunkers then. Long coats and roll up boots.

Riding the back step, getting dressed in the hose bed, riding the running boards of the ladder while getting your gear on. I remember those days. Of course we didn't where bunkers then. Long coats and roll up boots.

I was thinking hte same think, ofcourse i don't remeber doing it b/c i never did, and how they out the fire w/o packs also. And last very cool.

Not to date myself but back in about 1998 I knew a fireman from Freeport The Truck Company AKA (the dead end kids)who invited me to a muster event and Freeport won the competition that weekend.There was a great parade also. I could sware that this was the same location in the video. I'm not from Long Island but i remember when i was watching the events the airport was kinda behind the location of the muster. Does anybody know if in fact this place is the same and is still used today.