Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emp305

Empress EMS Drill and Training Photos

99 posts in this topic

post-4451-1235226830.jpgpost-4451-1235226753.jpg

Empress SOD Medic during Yonkers Radiological drill and a Pic from the inside of the Empress MCC

210 likes this

post-4451-1235228995.jpgpost-4451-1235228902.jpg

Saftey Officer assisting with PPE and a shot of the back of the MMC / Special Medical Response Team vehicle

Nice Pics thanks for sharing! Who was operating at the drill ??

Nice Pics thanks for sharing! Who was operating at the drill ??

Empress EMS, Yonkers Fire, YPD. YPD ESU, MTA Police, MTA ESU, Yonkers OEM, Various NYS DOH and Fire Officials, and others

thanks for sharing, very nice shots.

post-4451-1235248732.jpg

Not really training, but a good shot of the SMRT and the Zumro. From Fleet Day..

Edited by emp305

Thanks for sharing the great photos. It goes to reinforce that Empress is one of the EMS leaders in the Hudson Valley, and they have a very dedicated employee base. Although many of grumble, many of us know how great it was to our careers to have worked there.

The current generation has really kicked it up a notch, and the photos show it! I still remember the days of the County Fair where a certain x129k and x307 set up a lighting system on the EMS golf cart for the County Fair using lifepak batteries, lol!

Thanks for sharing the great photos. It goes to reinforce that Empress is one of the EMS leaders in the Hudson Valley, and they have a very dedicated employee base. Although many of grumble, many of us know how great it was to our careers to have worked there.

The current generation has really kicked it up a notch, and the photos show it! I still remember the days of the County Fair where a certain x129k and x307 set up a lighting system on the EMS golf cart for the County Fair using lifepak batteries, lol!

I don't remember the lifepack part but I do remember the lighting on the golf cart.

Thanks for the comment as well.

Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing. There were a lot of ambulances it seemed in some of the pictures.

Very nice pictures Captain. That really was a educational day for everyone involved.

Good to see some familiar faces that I've either worked with along the way or were in my tac medic course. Great job guys and the ladies as well.

Just a quick question, and I don't mean to get off topic too much, but if you are an EMS agency boss or training officer and would like to join Empress for some training events, please PM me. We could teach you something and you could teach us something. Please pass on the idea if you think its worth it, I DO!. As for Empress we would ensure CME's for most training and provide the equipment for any Decon. training etc. for the event. Don't forget ALL TRAINING IS GOOD TRAINING!!! Please let me know what you think.

ems-buff likes this

Sure...block out some of our faces...brother. lol....J/K

Sure...block out some of our faces...brother. lol....J/K

The blocked out faces are LEO's from various agencies. I think they would appreciate it.

great pics its to bad we cant get something like this going on in dutchuss county

I still remember the days of the County Fair where a certain x129k and x307 set up a lighting system on the EMS golf cart for the County Fair using lifepak batteries, lol!

I still remember a couple of medics with a full set of ALS gear on an elephant ride at the county fair. Now THAT's a new mode of response. I think the theme that year was Empress Goes Safari! It's OK to say this now. I'm reasonably sure that the guilty parties have successfully entered the witness protection program and the statute of limitations has expired. :lol:

I am so jealous...we never did cool stuff like that in the 90's............

87D124 likes this

I am so jealous...we never did cool stuff like that in the 90's............

Yea Dan, We would have been out of control !!!

87D124 likes this

The blocked out faces are LEO's from various agencies. I think they would appreciate it.

Considering I'm a set of arms that had no face to be blocked out in one of the photos I know who they are and where they are from...hence the "we" in my post. It was a joke...relax.

Chris...I can only imagine what that looked like. Next joint operation...we need vics!

I am not digging the ESU lookalike uniforms AT ALL!

Why on earth would want to LOOK LIKE cops?