Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grumpyff

Patterson Car Carrier vs bridge 03/05/09

51 posts in this topic

WHAT IS WRONG WITH A FORD???? I have sold and driven them for 37 years with no problem.

Just impartial to a Chevy I guess....

Great shots, Thanks for sharing.

Can you say FIRED!

so i guess asking if these are gonna be sold as used is outta the queston... maybe i could get the truck half off..considering its only half a truck.

nice photo's..

Edited by MoFire390

Getting rid of the Mack Rescue?!?!? NOOO! I love that truck...

Anyway, yeah, that driver is pretty much fired.

and new york state only wants people with cdl's to drive fire trucks someone should send them this pic

How much do you want for the Mack rescue and how much to ship to Australia?? :D

Any idea who owned the carrier? I know of a company in Newburgh that runs 11 transports, the cab painting looks awfully familiar to theirs. They had a truck catch fire last week. Would really be unfortunate if this was their company. Company I am thinking about is Monroe Auto Transport. Anybody on scene get a look at the door of the cab? (I know, there were plenty more interesting things to look at.....)

Whats the new rescue going to look like? I'm gonna miss that Patterson Mack, I loved that rig.

before buying a ford better go to carfax.com thanks for sharing pics

Nice pics! On a side note, after reading the topic this morning, I was traveling back home on 87 and saw this truck coming in the other direction, with the damage cars and all strapped onto the top of it. I couldn't believe my eyes!

OOOUCH at least the were Fords.... lol

HAHA just was thinking the same thing.. :lol:

I guess the guy could't find an alternate route to wherever it was he was going. 164 was prolly out of the question as well. I thought those tracks were a freight line.

PS, gonna miss 22-6-1. I guess refurbing it and keeping it for some other use isn't worth it/out of the question??

One more shot of 6-1 as the sun was rising. It is still a halfway decent truck. Personally I find it to be a bit underpowered for some of the hills in the district, and most of the compartments are packed to the point you can not add much more to it. As it is you, need a road map to pack the cribbing on it (and yes I have seen most of the cribbing used at calls).

As for the company hauling the cars, they are based out of Maine, and while not giving away the whole name, lets just say the word 'Accurate' is part of the company name.

post-917-1236340086.jpg

rubbin is racein. He had JOE-JOE instead of TOM-TOM :D

I did towing & transport for 24 years............PLEASE tell me the name of the company!!!

We went with SVI on a Spartan Gladiator MFP Chassis. 6 man cab, Walk Around.

It will have he Amkus Ultimate Hydraulic Rescue Tool System with 4 preconnected tools (2 on each side), plus 2 small portable hydraulic generators. A small Hale 250 GPM pump with 300 gallons of water and a line in the front bumper. A 25 KW Hydraulic Driven Generator with 6000 w. 35 Light Tower. And lots and lots of other goodies. ETA 12/09

The old Mack / Saulsbury currently in use will be looking for a new home at the end of this year if interested.

post-342-1236289520.jpg

Whats the height of the rescue now

rubbin is racein. He had JOE-JOE instead of TOM-TOM :D

Why a joe joe why not a john -john

SEE...... I told you, just because you have a "CDL", your not a better driver.

Great photos, thanks for posting them.

Another graduate of a 7 day CDL school. Maybe he used to drive for Sure Wish I'd Finished Training.

We went with SVI on a Spartan Gladiator MFP Chassis. 6 man cab, Walk Around.

It will have he Amkus Ultimate Hydraulic Rescue Tool System with 4 preconnected tools (2 on each side), plus 2 small portable hydraulic generators. A small Hale 250 GPM pump with 300 gallons of water and a line in the front bumper. A 25 KW Hydraulic Driven Generator with 6000 w. 35 Light Tower. And lots and lots of other goodies. ETA 12/09

The old Mack / Saulsbury currently in use will be looking for a new home at the end of this year if interested.

post-342-1236289520.jpg

Who is the dealer? I know the dealer who sold us our Ladder from Ct is also an SVI dealer. SVI makes a great body.