Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

Westchester County Technical Rescue Team

106 posts in this topic

WOW, Congrats! Nice to see things moving forward for this team! Great job guys!

And to address the whole t-shirt thing, I take a Double XL now, I gained some weight this winter.

thought it was a nose thing??

J/k chief!!!

congrats and good luck to those guys. and there is 1 Key word that was in the memo that Monty so kindly posted for all of us to read and that is ASSIST. i recently took a class where there was paid and volunteer personal and the class went very well. we all learned the samething and the worked as if we have worked before. and many of the people in the class are on the tech rescue team, in which i had a chance to work with so I am defending these guys and saying they all have alot of qualifactions and really busted there bum to help out the county.

Again i say good luck to the Tech Rescue Team.

thought it was a nose thing??

J/k chief!!

You're on the hydrant from now on Ken. :P

Edited by Chiefmcfuz

Our State / Country is in the position it is in now, for many reason, but the main reason is greed and people looking out for themselves. As seen by the banking industry and how bailouts were paid, even after the higher ups received thousands of dollars ( many thousand ) in bonuses... It seems that there are those here that will always put down someone else who tries to help out others, because the fear for their pockets.. This is life and there is nothing we can do about this... its just sad...

As a member of the TRT for many years now, I have been training through NY State, the County and other private companies, in most of the fields required to be a tech member of the team. [ not to mention, by being trained by Barry Nechis, Bill Fitz, John Flynn, Dave Simions, Many members of the Capital District Team, and members of the FDNY ( those here today and those not ), each who brought to the table allot of great Knowledge and Skills ]

I am a member, and can only express my own thoughts, and not those of the team leaders...

The WCTRT is a Volunteer Team in only 1 respect... no one gets paid.... we offer our time and efforts to the County, but it is not open to just volunteer fire depts... its open to all that may want to join... The team has doctors, EMT's, Volunteer Fire, Career Fire, PD, contractors, electrical experts and more.... we are doing this to HELP OUT, the poeple of this County, our friends, family and who ever else may need it..... are we the best ? NO, but most of us are willing to drop what we are doing to help others out.. so why is that wrong ? if we are trained and experienced ....

Maybe, the members of the Paid depts, who see this as a threat to them, ( why else would they complain so much ? ), should step up to the plate, with all their experience, and join the team .. Help out your county, your friends and famlies and make this team the best, " WE " can offer the People of Westchester County ... this way, if it was ever to be called into a paid dept, or any other County, they would know the help coming would be able to assist them... or are they only willing to help those in need when they are being paid for it ?

I do not think, anyone of our members, joined this team, with the main goal to cause harm or steal anything from the Career teams... we did it to help those who need help ? We drill twice a month, the door is open ........

Can't we just give someone a fair chance? They have been official for less than a day and people are burying these people who have gone through quite a bit of training and personal sacrifice, for their own personal reasons. We will never know the capabilities of any team, department, or individual until that time comes that they are needed.

I have seen more in 11 years in my career than some police departments will see in a hundred years of existence but if you stand one of those guys next to me in uniform people say look at the cops. Not "Look at the NYC cop and those other guys."

The point is you need to give these guys a chance and stop with the cross examination and lets just hope we never have to use their talents but be happy we have them just in case the unspeakable happens.

Remember when you were a probie/rookie and nobody trusted you? Remember having to prove that you could hack it? Remember how you felt? Not good right? It's not a good feeling at all. As a matter of fact some of us did stupid things just to gain that approval more quickly.

Remember that feeling, and think about what you are doing right now. Put yourself in their shoes and see how you would like it.

Time to step up and do the right thing and give some people who trained their butts off a chance. I think that is a fair request.

Edited by Chiefmcfuz

my question is why do so many people have a problem with these guys volunteering their time training and willing to help people? they put in the effort to obviously train to state standards. kudos to these guys. besides their jobs and home life they find the time to help people. consolidating has been brought up alot here and now you have multiple towns/ villages responding as one and its STILL a problem?

I think its great to have so many people put forth the effort and time to get the training and get this team established. I just wish their time and effort was not such a waste. The county guys have all the training and assuming they will always have the staffing, they will never have the response time of Yonkers or White Plains even to the furthest corner of the county. You could probably drag a collapse unit out of NYC faster than the county team will be able to respond. If it was not for the recent emergence of the Yonkers, White Plains, and Greenburgh teams I don't think the county team would be getting any of this flack, but it is impossible for them to provide the same level of service as what is all ready out there in spite of their best intentions and superb effort. What good is a swift water rescue team that takes 20 or more minutes to get there? The HazMat team is an excellent asset in that it is unique in the county, therefore the delay in assembling volunteers is acceptable.

my question is why do so many people have a problem with these guys volunteering their time training and willing to help people? they put in the effort to obviously train to state standards. kudos to these guys. besides their jobs and home life they find the time to help people. consolidating has been brought up alot here and now you have multiple towns/ villages responding as one and its STILL a problem?

Their efforts should absolutely be applauded, however no volunteer is free. Training and equipment all cost money that at times could be better spent in other ways.

Maybe, the members of the Paid depts, who see this as a threat to them, ( why else would they complain so much ? ), should step up to the plate, with all their experience, and join the team .. Help out your county, your friends and famlies and make this team the best, " WE " can offer the People of Westchester County ... this way, if it was ever to be called into a paid dept, or any other County, they would know the help coming would be able to assist them... or are they only willing to help those in need when they are being paid for it ?

The career service has a team that is in place, is trained has a minimum of 54 trained members on-duty in the fire house 24/7 and has been there for the last 7 years, why should they participate in a level IV team when they already are on a level III team? Wouldn't that water down the career team?

4 of the leaders of the career team worked very hard on the oversight comittee to try and insure that this team would be able to to meet minimum standards and meet NIMS/FEMA typing. But it appears the county is not concerned with that.

The county recieves federal homeland security funding that in the past was shared with the cities, towns and villages. it appears that there is no longer an interest to fund both "local needs" and "DES needs"

The career service has stepped up to the plate. When california closets in Hawthorne was struck by a tornado, 60 control called WSOTF (the career team) and they had 54 (or more) members on scene in under 20 minutes (less than 1 mile from 60 Control). We have always been available to help the county, our friends and families. The main reason that the career members have not joined (yes there are a few exceptions) is we already have a team, and when operating under WSTOF we are covered by our depts. for injury/death and are pension is not at risk and our families will be covered, there is no garuntee to the same with the county team.

Do you think the county team would ever call WSTOF to back them up?

WSOTF has made itself available to any community that requests it. Somehow many here believe it is only available to career comunities.

I do not think, anyone of our members, joined this team, with the main goal to cause harm or steal anything from the Career teams... we did it to help those who need help ? We drill twice a month, the door is open ........

I have never seen any post on this that was negative towards the volunteers that have put in a lot of effort. The issue has been the county is now advertising it has a capability to handle technical rescue and many are sceptical as to what the "counties" ability really is?

The HazMat team is an excellent asset in that it is unique in the county, therefore the delay in assembling volunteers is acceptable.

Yonkers mantains an on-duty fully manned hazmat task force 24/7.

What is WSOTF and what agencies are involved in it?

What is WSOTF and what agencies are involved in it?

Westchester Special Operations Task Force.

Onduty 24/7

6 squad companies (5 hazmat/wmd, 1 Collapse)

1 Hazmat task force

3 Collapse units

2 Confined space teams

also 1 MMRS (EMS)

700 personnel trained to Hazmat tech (career fire and career ALS EMS)

75 to NYS Advanced HM Tech (40 hour NYS OFPC course)

600 Confined space

600 Building collapse

Lots of additional training

Eastchester

Fairview

Greenville

Hartsdale

Mt. Vernon

New Rochelle

Scarsdale

White Plains

Yonkers

Note: a number of additional FD's were asked to participate including: Lake Mohegan [of which 10 members were trained], Yorktown & Somers, also the leadership of the technical rescue team was invited to participate, but the "leadership" did not even advise the "members" of this offer.

The reasons given for not joining included: "training standards to high" and "we want to be incharge"(which included "I want the county to give me a response vehicle as the team chief").

Edited by Bnechis

As Barry said - this is not a personal attack on any individual for their time and committment - as I mentioned in my original post. "The Emperor has no clothes" everyone including the County will be quick to acknowledge the exsisitence of a team - but no one will have the guts to ask the questions which have been brought up here in public. How many are trained ? To what Level? What happened to the oversight committee? What is there response time? How long can they sustain operations? The concept seems good on the surface when you look into it falls apart. Like I said it will function as well as the County Hazmat - we all know how well that works (again not knocking anyones individual commitment) Can the HazMat respond with 30 people within 30 minutes provide entry, backup, decon, safety, reference, logistics, command and sustain multiple entry teams? The County HazMat should serve as an indicator of how well the tech rescue team will work! If everyone out there can be satisfied with a truck full of equipment showing up at the scene with 2 or 3 people then I guess you could call it a viable team. - it creates a dangerous perception and is false advertising - I hope some Incident Commander is not pinning his hopes of a successful conclusion to a Building Collapse waiting for the arrival of a fully functional - trained, equipped & manned tech Rescue team.

Hopefully it will be sooner than later that WCDES realizes they cannot not field a viable team and follow the lead of Syosset and sell the equipment off - better yet give to White Plains FD.

Edited by billfitz

The silence is deafening and speaks volumes = the "Emperor has no clothes"

No it's the fact that people are tired of listening to naysayers. Nobody knows the response time of any department no matter staffed 24/7 or not to any incident. Shhh it happens. How fast can you make it up to northern Westchester at rush hour? You won't know until you try. I for one hope we never have to see you try. Help yourselves, help others, do whatever you want to do. You might be nice people but you are here for one reason in this thread, to cast doubt. Casting doubt in this biz can kill someone and if that happens I hope you can look yourself in the mirror.

Again Congrats to the TEAM. Thank you and stay safe.

The doubt has been cast by WCDES stating they have a resource that does not exsist - "The Emperor has no clothes" ask the hard questions because they either won't answer them or give you rhetoric (Where do these team members work, can they leave work anytime to respond, members from other FD & PD's can they leave to respond - it is a pipe dream. the politicians all want to feel good about this whether it works or not - sell the equipment now before it depreciates any further. no one wants to hear the truth!!!!!!!! Look how the County Hazmat operates - it will be no different - don't be fooled. Edited by billfitz

The silence is deafening and speaks volumes = the "Emperor has no clothes"

I think it may have more with (as happens recurrently) on this Board, both sides digging in. Not really a great deal of people in the middle ground. Not an immense number of people really able to see it “from the other side”, so to speak. That's not an absolute, I believe we do have a few members who can do this, with discernment and style. Even if someone responds to your post, you will more than likely repeat points you've already made.

(And I say this, fairly equitability, as I have no Fire connections or allegiance, career or volunteer.)

With many of these discussions, even when not intended to, they devolve into career vs. volunteer. Sometimes unashamedly, sometimes with absolute subtleness.

It's has gotten to the point, when I read a new post on a debate of this nature, I can read the Posters name and almost always envisage, with accuracy, what they are going to say. It's natural, to a point, to defend your own "side."

Yes it is natural to defend your side. But some people will be gloom and doom bringers forever. Not posting here anymore is my natural decision, Congrats to the team again. Stay safe and be well to ALL. And if you're ever in Harlem, stop by.

Yes it is natural to defend your side. But some people will be gloom and doom bringers forever. Not posting here anymore is my natural decision, Congrats to the team again. Stay safe and be well to ALL. And if you're ever in Harlem, stop by.

You may have misunderstood me, I actually agree with you.

Lets all stick our head in the sand and never ask any tough questions - this is not a paid vs. volunteer issue - its about getting the job done!

A threat? LOL. I doubt it...we all know who views who as a threat...so lets not go there.

No it's the fact that people are tired of listening to naysayers. Nobody knows the response time of any department no matter staffed 24/7 or not to any incident. Shhh it happens. How fast can you make it up to northern Westchester at rush hour? You won't know until you try. I for one hope we never have to see you try. Help yourselves, help others, do whatever you want to do. You might be nice people but you are here for one reason in this thread, to cast doubt. Casting doubt in this biz can kill someone and if that happens I hope you can look yourself in the mirror.

Your post makes no sense...look, it's like this...many of us, career or volunteer, get involved in emergency services because we want to help others, challenge ourselves, and get an adrenaline rush. Maybe even because deep down we crave recognition of some sort. It is what it is. That's basic psychology. The problem comes in when people are so intent in fulfilling their own needs- in this case the need to fulfill their desire for an adrenaline rush, or to pursue more interesting training activities and perhaps get involved in more adrenaline rush opportunities, that they convince themselves that they are capable of performing tasks which they clearly, (as a group, not every individual) are not. They then convince others who don't have the ability to truly understand the issue- i.e. politicians and other government leaders. Who suffers? John Q.Public...they don't know any better...you're right, when they see a career FF and a volly FF standing next to one another, they don't know the difference. It is up to those of us who do know the differences and see the glaring inadequicies to speak out. We have no choice but to do so even if it is not popular,,,we were sworn to an oath to protect the public.

At one time I was an adjunct NYS State instructor teaching technical rescue. I taught several of the members of this new "team". It was hilarious...they showed up to the classes as much as 6 or 7 years ago now, with their Westchester County Tech Rescue team t-shirts! And the team was officially established when? That should show us where the priorities are. As I have mentioned in a previous post, as much as I loved teaching tech rescue, and even though it was a great learning experience for me also, I just couldn't do it anymore because I felt I was being a hypocrite. Not all, but very many of the volunteer Firefighters who were taking and completing these courses were completely incompetent and dangerous. They had not even mastered basic Firefighting skills. Their heads were in the clouds, they really had no clue. Oftentimes, it was clear that they could not understand or perform the tasks we were attempting to teach them, however it was policy that everyone was pushed through. In all the classes I taught, no one ever failed! New York State had basically set it up so that 99% or more of all students were passed right through. BTW, despite being repeatedly called a volly basher on here, many of the volunteer Firefighters I met while teaching in my opinion were and are really great people and I never disrespected any of them (even the few I didn't really like). I also received nothing but positive evaluations regarding my teaching and the way they were treated.

I am convinced that we will never convince many of you of the truth- you have become, in the true sense of the word, deluded about this. However, hopefully the words of those of us who continue to point out, as does Bill Fitz so eloquently (but without my so well known tenderness, ahem, cough, cough)..."the emperor has no clothes!" will reach those of you, career, volunteer, enthusiast, media, wudeva, who are objective and you can join us in our efforts to have ALL fire departments, haz-mat, tech rescue, USAR, etc. teams be judged by clear, measurable and objective standards.

ublic deserves. It is immoral to continue to perpetuate the fraud which has beeb perpetuated upon them, to fool them into believing, as you have correctly pointed out that they do believe (albeit falsely) that any two Firefighters standing side by side are the same, and can provide the same service to them in a life or death situation.

QTIP, Peace, and Love...

This is what the public deserves. (insert above)

helicopper likes this

Your post makes no sense...look, it's like this...many of us, career or volunteer, get involved in emergency services because we want to help others, challenge ourselves, and get an adrenaline rush. Maybe even because deep down we crave recognition of some sort. It is what it is. That's basic psychology. The problem comes in when people are so intent in fulfilling their own needs- in this case the need to fulfill their desire for an adrenaline rush, or to pursue more interesting training activities and perhaps get involved in more adrenaline rush opportunities, that they convince themselves that they are capable of performing tasks which they clearly, (as a group, not every individual) are not. They then convince others who don't have the ability to truly understand the issue- i.e. politicians and other government leaders. Who suffers? John Q.Public...they don't know any better...you're right, when they see a career FF and a volly FF standing next to one another, they don't know the difference. It is up to those of us who do know the differences and see the glaring inadequicies to speak out. We have no choice but to do so even if it is not popular,,,we were sworn to an oath to protect the public.

At one time I was an adjunct NYS State instructor teaching technical rescue. I taught several of the members of this new "team". It was hilarious...they showed up to the classes as much as 6 or 7 years ago now, with their Westchester County Tech Rescue team t-shirts! And the team was officially established when? That should show us where the priorities are. As I have mentioned in a previous post, as much as I loved teaching tech rescue, and even though it was a great learning experience for me also, I just couldn't do it anymore because I felt I was being a hypocrite. Not all, but very many of the volunteer Firefighters who were taking and completing these courses were completely incompetent and dangerous. They had not even mastered basic Firefighting skills. Their heads were in the clouds, they really had no clue. Oftentimes, it was clear that they could not understand or perform the tasks we were attempting to teach them, however it was policy that everyone was pushed through. In all the classes I taught, no one ever failed! New York State had basically set it up so that 99% or more of all students were passed right through. BTW, despite being repeatedly called a volly basher on here, many of the volunteer Firefighters I met while teaching in my opinion were and are really great people and I never disrespected any of them (even the few I didn't really like). I also received nothing but positive evaluations regarding my teaching and the way they were treated.

Than who is truly at fault here chief, the firefighters who couldnt even remember basic firefighting skills but were pushed through the system anyway, or the state? Shouldnt we all, meaning those of us that do care about equal training standards for all emergency service workers, be taking this to the state level and pushing for the standardization of training and to stop "Pushing" through firefighters simply because their community needs them? Dont get me wrong here either chief, because I agree with you here, this stuff has to stop. I see it all the time here in my county. The very first class I took in this county almost 16 years ago now, I studied my butt off, took notes, and prepared myself for the test...that was never given. The instructor simply handed out the cherished certificates and never made the class PROVE that they actually learned their skills by completing either a skills or written test. I feel that Firefighter I and II should be treated like an EMT certification, where you need to pass a practical and written test in order to pass with the State, and re-cert every 3-5 years in order to keep your level of training.

I am convinced that we will never convince many of you of the truth- you have become, in the true sense of the word, deluded about this. However, hopefully the words of those of us who continue to point out, as does Bill Fitz so eloquently (but without my so well known tenderness, ahem, cough, cough)..."the emperor has no clothes!" will reach those of you, career, volunteer, enthusiast, media, wudeva, who are objective and you can join us in our efforts to have ALL fire departments, haz-mat, tech rescue, USAR, etc. teams be judged by clear, measurable and objective standards.

ublic deserves. It is immoral to continue to perpetuate the fraud which has beeb perpetuated upon them, to fool them into believing, as you have correctly pointed out that they do believe (albeit falsely) that any two Firefighters standing side by side are the same, and can provide the same service to them in a life or death situation.

QTIP, Peace, and Love...

This is what the public deserves. (insert above)

To keep my post on track with the original topic, knowing that what you said above about the firefighters being pushed through the system and not knowing their basic skills and the fact that I agree with you, I have another question for you chief. If you are concerned with the level of service this team will be providing than why not assist them at drills and give them your experience and teaching skills and at least attempt to help them learn what they need to become skilled providers? It sounded to me, from what you stated above that you "Used" to be an instructor but that you actually became frustrated and gave up on them...why? We need more instructors like you to turn things around for the better and get a more standardized level of training for all firefighters in NYS.

Another question for anyone that will reply, about the teams based out of career departments. These are made up of firefighters from different companies or are they made up of entire companies that in a special rescue situation would be pulled from their tour to respond to the rescue? Who than would cover their regular calls? Or is it based on calling in off duty personnel to respond to the rescue/haz-mat situation? I am just curious how that works and would appreciate any info, thanks.

Best of luck to the members of the new team, train hard and stay focused.

Than who is truly at fault here chief, the firefighters who couldnt even remember basic firefighting skills but were pushed through the system anyway, or the state? Shouldnt we all, meaning those of us that do care about equal training standards for all emergency service workers, be taking this to the state level and pushing for the standardization of training and to stop "Pushing" through firefighters simply because their community needs them?

I would like to answer this. There is plenty of blame to go around. The state, FASNY, and ourselves for allowing the conditions as we see to be where they are. I have written to the state and FASNY with no results. I was a state instructor when the transistion went from Basic FF to FF1. The original curriculum was slated for alot more than what is taught now. Did you hear FASNY complain? Lobby to keep the course at the level it should be? Maybe if a blue light bill was attached to it they may of addressed it.

I do want to wish the team the best of luck. I know alot of time and effort went into this team.

Note: a number of additional FD's were asked to participate including: Lake Mohegan [of which 10 members were trained], Yorktown & Somers, also the leadership of the technical rescue team was invited to participate, but the "leadership" did not even advise the "members" of this offer.

The reasons given for not joining included: "training standards to high" and "we want to be incharge"(which included "I want the county to give me a response vehicle as the team chief").

Your post has 2 flaws in it and helps highlight the inefficiencies and ineffectiveness of volunteer "management" in combo departments.

To cast doubt or to look at something realistically instead of through the volunteer rose colored glasses?

Actually most departments with a CAD and that use the RMS system know their response times, I'm willing to venture the ones that don't know their response times or know it and as I pointed out look at it through their rose colored glasses are also the ones who don't get out on their first hit.

I don't see what our point is about traffic. The Greenburgh team is about the same distance as the truck (unstaffed) sitting in Valhalla. How much time is it going to take for people to come in from all over in their POV's?

If it wasn't for the control issue you would have had a team to cover the northern Westchester region. Everything was moving along well until not just the training standards came up, but the department "managers" of Mohegan and Peekskill were told that the career staff would be involved and that's where the gears came to a grinding halt. So tell me about "helping people" there, because in combo departments with volunteer "management" it all about service right? :rolleyes: That is where you are correct when you say "help yourselves" in your post mcfuzz. God forbid if everyone in what is supposed to be a "department" operated together, especially your best trained and often best experienced personnel. But its all about "service."

*Thanks to a longtime friend for sparking some thoughts....

A recent example would be the Eastchester incident. All three requested teams were there (including manpower) quickly, and operated under a unified command.

Everyone's citing the want to help their communties, and I think that's great, but what about serving your community WHERE YOU ARE NEEDED, and not where YOU want to be?? I'm sure there are plenty of VAC's that need EMT's, and there are dozens of EMS agencies that could use them. You would be able to keep your skills sharp doing the dozens of EMS call in Westchester that need EMT's everyday. Where are all the people that want to "help" there? A lot cite they "can't deal with medical stuff" or succesfully pass EMS training, but they sure can be a great tech rescue member! What about Habitat for Humanity? Go build some homes in a town that was destroyed by a tornado for a week a year. What about teaching people to read, or mentoring at-risk youth?

Why not train FD's in Westchester in a support capacity? Set up an interface course, so they can be of assistance at a Tech Rescue team and better first responders to incidents?

I wonder why a County Tech Rescue team that's lauded for working together is so accepted, yet a countywide FD won't ever be pondered? I wonder why one of DES's primary and most important role, 60 CONTROL, isn't properly staffed or compensated? Can't these same people who pushed for a County Tech Rescue team push to support the people that DISPATCH them????

Technical Rescue, or USAR as it should be called, is not the same as taking a hose off of a fire engine and spraying water on it. The victim, or even the rescuer, can be killed very easily by a simple mistake. In fact, a slight flaw in removing the victim can make an injury even worse.

With the cost of living in Westchester, where are the volunteers coming up with the time to do all this? Don't they want to spend time with their families? When a team makes an investment in a member, how long will that investment last? Isn't just being a volunteer firefighter enough of an investment of time??

I'm glad I moved. It's a whole different world down here. People actually care about their quality of life. In most cities, firefighters put out fires and do tech rescue and hazmat, police offficers arrest perps, and EMS treats patients (and has teams that support the primary FD in specialties). Every incident isn't a drama, and is handled and mitigated quickly in an organized fashion. And due to proper resource allotment and delpoyment, there's plenty of work to go around. The victim, not the rescuer, is the important part. While working, they train and play hard. When guys go home from their shift, that's it. In most cases, work is left at work. They go home and enjoy their family, life, and hobbies. There's no fines for not participating in the union softball team, or mandated parades, their priorities, in my eyes, are straight.

AND, we have one of the best fire training schools in the country:

http://www.teex.com/esti/

I still have not seen any of the answers to the tough questions posted here replied to ? - just everyone slapping each other on the back and wishing well - where are the answers??????????

Take a look at Yonkers FD USAR Tractor Trailer:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?showtopic=28188

They were still adding tools when I photographed it....some were still on order. Equipment continues to be added to this truck. And this is just ONE of many Yonkers FD USAR resources, which include other trucks and trailers.

It's available anytime, anywhere. Along with 20+ trained firefighters under a unified command system and support resources. They also offer training.

A fiscally responsible person would say "Hey, Yonkers has that covered already, let's spend our money on something else the County DOESN'T have or needs".

Sorry for another post.

Let's not forget that New Rochelle, Greenville (NOT the Squad system or Town team, Greenville FD itself and itself only), and White Plains all have excellent teams and resources available as well.

Here's some photos of Greenville training with Yonkers, an excellent example of their interagency cooperation and some of their resources....including a dog.

http://www.emtbravo.lunarpages.com/SpecFea...aining0806.html

(*KEEP IN MIND ABOVE LINKED PHOTOS ARE 3+ YEARS OLD AND SOME THINGS HAVE CHANGED!*)

hey bill i have seen an answer to your tough questions. i saw a phone number and a email address where you can get all your answers... try it

If you are refering to the County - you will get the same rhetoric - they have no answers - Once again it will be the same as the County HazMat - w/o 3 days notice they could not get 25 + members to show unless it is a parade - don't be duped, just buy a t-shirt and go along with the back slappers - why make waves it is more politically expedient to jump on the band wagon - you are a bad machine if you buck the tide and ask questions - everything will be fine - sit back & enjoy the ride - what color is the sky in your world? - "The Emperor has no clothes" - "I want the truth - you all can't handle the truth!" BTW Ladder 55 that's Chief or sir to you - I believe I've earned it! - ( A few Good Men- lol) Can't take this to seriously because nobody else does.

Food for thought for our law Enforcement brothers on the board - Why don't we start a County volunteer Bomb Squad - so we can be better protected and have a quicker response throughout the County in case the real bomb squad is not available? sound ridiculous? More Hats & T-shirts BRILLANT!!!!!

Edited by billfitz