Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Seeing "Police" In Your Rearview Mirror

10 posts in this topic

Here in Texas, I've never seen so many different, unique, and progressive patrol cars. It seems every agency has it's own special touch.

This is the first patrol car I've seen with "Police" spelled backwards so it actually says "Police" in your rear view mirror, much like on some ambulances.

post-11-1238698773.jpg

This is the first patrol car I've seen with "Police" spelled backwards so it actually says "Police" in your rear view mirror, much like on some ambulances.

Seth due to Federal ADA regulations, the police dept. can not discriminate against people with dislexia, even if they are assigned to the sign shop. :P

or could it be an attempt from managment to remind the officer in the car who they are

Edited by Bnechis

or could it be an attempt from managment to remind the officer in the car who they are

That's awesome, it describes a few of our local cops to a "T".

I never understood the mirror lettering. Are people going to pull over because its an ambulance, but they would have told a police car of fire truck to go screw?

I never understood the mirror lettering. Are people going to pull over because its an ambulance, but they would have told a police car of fire truck to go screw?

Uhh, yeah. Actually they pretty much don't care what it says. They are going to go about their business regardless. God forbid they have to pull over to let you pass because you know some a-hole is on your backstep to ease his own way through traffic.

Once when going through a drive through with the ambulance the girl at the window looks out and says, "do you know that 'ambulance' is backwards?" We just said thanks we'll have someone take a look at it. It just didn't seem like it was worth the time to try and explain.

They ought to put "!!YMMUD, REVO EVOM" on all emergency vehicles and make it the national standard!

They ought to put "!!YMMUD, REVO EVOM" on all emergency vehicles and make it the national standard!

:lol: , very good

I wanted to get licence plates that said REVO EVOM

With the current PC culture, shouldn't it be in Spanish as well? Just a joke, relax!

With the current PC culture, shouldn't it be in Spanish as well? Just a joke, relax!

El O El....... :lol: