Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mofire24

LODD-Roosevelt Fire Captain Vince Iaccino (Online Condolence Card)

60 posts in this topic

On behalf of the Mohegan FD our deepest sympathy and condolences to Captain Iaccino's family, friends, and members of the Roosevelt FD.

RIP Brother. I am glad to have met you when I did. Prayers to all involved.

R.I.P. Captain Laccino! My thoughts and prayers go out the family and Roosevelt FD.

On behalf of the Croton-on-Hudson Fire Department, we offer our sincerest condolences to Captain Iaccino's family and his brothers in the Roosevelt FD. Stay strong during this rough time.

Edited by Remember585

Thoughts and prayers to the family, friends and fellow firefighters of Roosevelt Fire Captain Vince Iaccino. May God watch over them during this tragic time.

Duane F. Kuhlow, Jr.

Dispatcher II

American Medical Response San Diego

RIP Brother you will be missed

Mike Lyons NHFD

My condolences to the Iaccino family and officers and members of the Roosevelt F. D.

On behalf of the men and women of the Clintondale Fire Department we express the deepest sympathies and condolances for the Roosevelt fire department and captain Laccino's family. God speed Captain, may you forever rest where the Hero's sleep.

Rest in Peace, God Speed

On behalf of myself and the rest of the membership of the Rombout Fire Company i would like to extend my deepest sympathy and condolences to the members of the Roosevelt Fire Dept and all of Captain Iaccino's family and friends.

RIP

RIP CAPTAIN!

On Behalf of the Cortlandt Engine Company / Montrose Fire Department may you RIP brother and may god watch over your family and friends throughout this somber time.

Rest in Peace Brother.......

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20100414/NEWS01/4140334/Funeral-set-for-fallen-firefighter

Funeral set for fallen firefighter

Firefighters mourn an 'elder statesman'

Emily Stewart • Poughkeepsie Journal • April 14, 2010

Funeral arrangements were announced Wednesday for Roosevelt fire Capt. Vince Iaccino, who died of an apparent heart attack Monday following a fire training exercise.

Calling hours for Iaccino are scheduled for Friday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 9 p.m. at the Sweet’s Funeral Home on Route 9 in Hyde Park. Roosevelt firefighters will conduct services for Iaccino during the evening visitation hours, at 7 p.m.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of the Rosary Chapel of St. Peter's Parish at 185 Hudson View Drive in the Town of Poughkeepsie. Iaccino will be buried with military and fire department honors in a family plot at St. Peter’s Cemetery at 171 Salt Point Turnpike in the town. Iaccino served in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War.

Would someone update the Banner please.....

My sincere condolences to the family and all those in Roosevelt FD. Rest in peace.

My condolences and deepest sympathy is extended to his family and friends and also to the Roosevelt Fire Department on the loss of Captain Iaccino. May his family and friends be provided the love and support to help get thru this very difficult time.

Rest in peace Captain.

RIP Captain. Thank you for your years of service and dedication to your community. Thoughts and prayers go out your family.

My condolences to the family of Captain Iaccino. May he rest in peace.

Capt.

You are a true asset to your Community and Country. You should be proud of your accomplishments. Your legacy and values will forever live with those you knew.

Arrow

To Captain Iaccino's family, friends, and members of the Roosevelt FD

I am very sorry for your loss. Know that your Brother Firefighters are here.

RIP Captain Iaccino

Too soon you have left Uncle...Someone needed you more. RIP Captain Iaccino.

I am overwhelmed at all of the peoples lives my uncle has touched, and all of your thoughts, prayers and condolences. Thank you all for doing the selfless work that you do. And my heart is with all of my uncle's brothers during their time of saddness.

MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU CAPT. AND YOUR FAMILY, MAY YOU ALWAYS KEEP WATCH OVER YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS DOING THE JOB EVERY DAY THAT YOU LOVED DOING.

RIP Cap'....

Thoughts and Prayers for you Bill, and your members of Roosevelt, as well as the Fairview and Hyde Park members there that night...be strong

My Condolences to the family, friends and the Roosevelt FD. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all, during these trying times. RIP Captain Vince Iaccino

RIP Capt. thoughts prayers and condolences go out to his dept family and friends

Thought and prayers are with the Iaccino family, Mike, Lou, and their extended family the Roosevelt Fire District. Rest in Peace Capt.

my condolences to the family of captain Iaccino and to the roosevelt fire dept...

On behalf of myself and the rest of the membership of the Rombout Fire Company i would like to extend my deepest sympathy and condolences to the members of the Roosevelt Fire Dept and all of Captain Iaccino's family and friends.

RIP

My condolences to the family and the extended family at the RFD....

Rest in Peace, Bro

today i had the honor to stand with the men and women of roosevelt engine company as they paid their final respects to Cpt. Iaccino. my thoughts and prayers with the family, friends, and members of roosevelt engine company as he was laid to rest today.

RIP Cpt. Iaccino and god bless

RIP Brother. My thoughts and prayers are with the Iaccino family, friends, and Roosevelt FD. We are all here for you.