Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

Passing of EMTBravo Member Joseph "Chucky" Booth

17 posts in this topic

Joseph "Chucky" Booth passed away on June 14, 2010, he was 46.

He was born in Valhalla, NY on August 13, 1963 to Claude and Thelma Heady Booth.

Chucky is survived by his wife Belinda Saullo Booth of Peekskill, three sisters; June Franks, Helen Zubradt and Debora Saullo all of Peekskill. Many nieces and nephews also survive. Predeceased by two sisters: Blanche Esterly and Frieda Greenberg and two brothers; Donald E. Booth and Claude Jr. Chucky was a 25 year life member of Centennial Hose, an associate member of Buchanan Engine Co., Cortlandt Hook & Ladder and the Columbian Engine Co.

Visitation is Friday, 11:00AM to 1:00PM at the JOSEPH F. NARDONE FUNERAL HOME, Peekskill, NY. The Funeral Service is 1:00PM following visitation at the Funeral Home. Interment to follow at Assumption Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the family. Please send donations to

Rose Booth, 817 Hudson Ave., Peekskill, NY 10566.

JOSEPH F. NARDONE FUNERAL HOME 414 Washington Street Peekskill, NY 10566 914-737-1363

http://www.nyjnews.com/obits/Obit1.php?pid=3008565&fulldate=2010-06-17

Chuck was a EMTBravo Member "Bootheng161"

Funeral Services were held on Friday June 18, 2010

REST IN PEACE CHUCK... YOU WILL BE MISSED!

Rest in Peace.

So long Chuck, may you rest peacefully. Knew him as an associate member of PCVAC and PFD. I think he was even in the first CPR class I ever took. :)

RIP Chuck. I think I first met him at one of the Musters we used to have at Croton Point. Pretty sure my Dad introduced me to him.

God bless.

Rest in Peace Joe!